• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Members Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luka

Polarized Noob
On the forums I normally play on (FoL, Mu, DM, Anarchic, Sc2) being the main 5 Coaching just doesn't usually happen, and if it does it's usually in hindsight. Which is why the concept of active coaching is a bit foreign to me >.<

Grammaton

Consigliere
On the forums I normally play on (FoL, Mu, DM, Anarchic, Sc2) being the main 5 Coaching just doesn't usually happen, and if it does it's usually in hindsight. Which is why the concept of active coaching is a bit foreign to me >.<

Well that’s very nice to know, but I’m telling you it happens here

Poyser

Day 3 Vote Count

Alco (2) - Ratchet, T-Pein
Flower (1) - X
RDK (1) - Sky
The Orca (1) - Xadlin
X (6) - Gram, Hime , Melkor, Flower, Nibel, Luka
Sky (1) - The Orcs

With 19 alive, it's 10 to lynch. You have 11.75 hours remaining.

I’ll try and have another check before I go to bed but it’s possible I won’t be able to so if a lynch is reached soon…. Sorry!​

Luka

Polarized Noob
Day 3 Vote Count

Alco (2) - Ratchet, T-Pein
Flower (1) - X
RDK (1) - Sky
The Orca (1) - Xadlin
X (6) - Gram, Hime , Melkor, Flower, Nibel, Luka
Sky (1) - The Orcs

With 19 alive, it's 10 to lynch. You have 11.75 hours remaining.

I’ll try and have another check before I go to bed but it’s possible I won’t be able to so if a lynch is reached soon…. Sorry!​
EOD as 1am, sorry! I won't be here for CFDs 💘

Rugrat

Caldust
First order of the day is to check whether X deliberately avoided mentioning CP.

Copy this, so you can quiz me if I dismissed this r this doesn’t feature in my reasoning

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
:francis: checking that voting count it says I'm on RDK and not Flower, what happened?

Rugrat

Caldust
Also can we have a claims list! I’m worried I get pushed immediately ASAP and can’t tailor my fake accordingly quickly

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Getting back on track, I do think Psychic has shown some equity with CP. She's never even mentioned him. He never mentioned her either.
This be a good point, especially since CP was also harping on a lot in other games about how he's super good at reading Psychic

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
:hmm

Unvote
Vote The X

@Poyser vote count rq, I want to eliminate shenanigans. Wouldn't be opposed to X (though would prefer Flower obvs because of mech)

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Fwiw Ultra was also on Tweet

I don't like delving into my own slot and other's reactions toward it because it feels OMGUS-y, but Tweet echoed Craig's same sentiments on how my play this game is an emulation

I see equity there as it was mainly agenda driven and fed on townie paranoia that helped orchestrate an incredibly close lynch on me, though I'm not sure if Tweet ever voted me himself

Before that, however, Ult was already dubious of Tweet - so was Magic
Magic had me as very confident town

Rugrat

Caldust
They subbed into X, by the way!
Have you backread, quick question? If not or if so, either way, can you explain the vote? Thank you! ❤️
Nice to meet you too. I didn’t know they subbed into X. I don’t like votes on high counts without reading back, so unvoted

I mentioned above that we should check to see if BPD avoided mentioning CP.

I feel this is a good way of identifying BPD’s alignment, because scum are unlikely to bus early and CP is a very good and very established player. So X/BPD would be less likely to bus CP.

That leaves two options really; he can defend CP or he can ignore it.

- I don’t think he’d defend CP, because he doesn’t have a substantial amount of thread away (last time I checked). Also he probably wouldn’t want to put his head parapet for a scum buddy at a formative junkture. Especially, as he himself is a frequent mislynch

- In the early stages, it’d be more logical to just ignore the wagon and hop on a more appetising mislynch. There’s often a multitude of different directions early doors, so plenty of chances for other people too fall in rhe cross hairs . He also wouldn’t have to directly tie himself to a scum buddy, so could mobilise and decide whether to bus CP or work directly with CP at a later point.

My vote was because Tweet just linked a post from Flower, suggesting that Psychic had been avoiding CP and vice versa. As such, I felt it was a sensible place to stick my votw

Luka

Polarized Noob
Nice to meet you too. I didn’t know they subbed into X. I don’t like votes on high counts without reading back, so unvoted

I mentioned above that we should check to see if BPD avoided mentioning CP.

I feel this is a good way of identifying BPD’s alignment, because scum are unlikely to bus early and CP is a very good and very established player. So X/BPD would be less likely to bus CP.

That leaves two options really; he can defend CP or he can ignore it.

- I don’t think he’d defend CP, because he doesn’t have a substantial amount of thread away (last time I checked). Also he probably wouldn’t want to put his head parapet for a scum buddy at a formative junkture. Especially, as he himself is a frequent mislynch

- In the early stages, it’d be more logical to just ignore the wagon and hop on a more appetising mislynch. There’s often a multitude of different directions early doors, so plenty of chances for other people too fall in rhe cross hairs . He also wouldn’t have to directly tie himself to a scum buddy, so could mobilise and decide whether to bus CP or work directly with CP at a later point.

My vote was because Tweet just linked a post from Flower, suggesting that Psychic had been avoiding CP and vice versa. As such, I felt it was a sensible place to stick my votw
How nice!!
I really like this as a first post. Made it green to signify I Like it ^^
It seems to project a solving mindset! Not much else that's really needed ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back