• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Members Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Marvelous
I never once thought he was Town. He was always Indie at best.
Ok but you didn't catch him, let's not take the piss. Trying to get credit for that just makes you look like you're desperate and if it's not just delusion then using that to shade Sky is just sus

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Ok but you didn't catch him, let's not take the piss. Trying to get credit for that just makes you look like you're desperate and if it's not just delusion then using that to shade Sky is just sus
What? I was the first who was even onto him. Stop with the discrediting already.

This game is such a chore.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
How bout Hime duels Alco and we get rid of both

I'm sorta meh on just following the consensus here but also cba looking and fighting for alternatives

Flower

V.I.P. Member
And Ik I'm Town, so you can see why Sky is starting to get sus from my pov when talking about me is almost all she does since previous day. Not even the Vig who failed a kill on me still thinks I'm scum kek.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Still think she can use it on him tho. No idea why Watson opposed that. It makes no difference if we kill one of them by duel or lynch.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Replacing the lynch makes the duel feel scummier tbh - something you'd add to prevent the Darkest Dungeon situation of scum crippling itself by dueling a mate and getting 2-for-1'd

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Replacing the lynch makes the duel feel scummier tbh - something you'd add to prevent the Darkest Dungeon situation of scum crippling itself by dueling a mate and getting 2-for-1'd
It's also a counter to the DV in a player parity situation since usually Duel votes only count as one. If it was a 3v3 with Polar alive scum would simply win since Hime wins in a tie.

RDK

Marvelous
What? I was the first who was even onto him. Stop with the discrediting already.

This game is such a chore.
I'm discrediting you saying you caught ekko because you did nothing to remotely try and get him lynched so using it to sus sky because she can't find you town for it is bad play

Ratchet

Still think she can use it on him tho. No idea why Watson opposed that. It makes no difference if we kill one of them by duel or lynch.
I interpreted as her wanting to focus purely on play rather that second guessing the setup. Which is fair, as long as she doesn't get to LyLo with it it's not a huge concern to me.

Kweh!

RDK

Marvelous
I interpreted as her wanting to focus purely on play rather that second guessing the setup. Which is fair, as long as she doesn't get to LyLo with it it's not a huge concern to me.

Kweh!
Do you think hime would come out trying to lynch you as scum?

Flower

V.I.P. Member
I'm discrediting you saying you caught ekko because you did nothing to remotely try and get him lynched so using it to sus sky because she can't find you town for it is bad play
There was always something else in the way. All she has to do is read D1 from the Ekko vote and my CP push. She's still hung up on the failed kill which is awful. I mean, guess for her if she is what she claims it kinda makes sense, but sometimes you have to listen to other people like the ones who flipped who all had me as one of their strongest Town reads and assume the obvious which is that the Vig was simply blocked cuz who else would scum block when he was the only outed PR threat at the time kek.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
You guys are treating this like rocket science when the obvious is right in front of you.

Ratchet

Do you think hime would come out trying to lynch you as scum?
I don't give it much credence either way, because I don't believe she believes it's a viable lynch anyway. It would be a first for her, but she has nothing to lose from her position after yesterday so.

Kweh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back