• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Members Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
In the back of my mind I was like "yo it'd be really funny if she were trolling at the end, maybe I'll do that one game just to keep people on their feet"
And she was trolling in the end
And no it is indeed not fun
Not fun at all
Would I do the same?
Probably
This shit kept me awake until 2am. Also fuck me I even had her as Town in my notes in my PM. WHY DO I KEEP MISLYNCHING MY TOWN READS.

I'm a fucking failure. Should have thrown myself into the trash can alongside the trash bags at work today.

Ratchet

This shit kept me awake until 2am. Also fuck me I even had her as Town in my notes in my PM. WHY DO I KEEP MISLYNCHING MY TOWN READS.

I'm a fucking failure. Should have thrown myself into the trash can alongside the trash bags at work today.
Can we stop with the moping shit, I'm not asking for much. Stop going all depression mode over this and help me find and lynch scum, it's getting insufferable

Kweh!

Flower

V.I.P. Member
I think I'll vote for Luka today. If I lose against a scum Ratchet so be it, it's absolutely deserved in that case. But I'm not willing to lose against Luka who isn't even doing anything Townie.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Can we stop with the moping shit, I'm not asking for much. Stop going all depression mode over this and help me find and lynch scum, it's getting insufferable

Kweh!
I'm at the stage where I just wanna off who I'm not willing to lose against, honestly. Maybe I'll have a fresh head later Idk. I'm still sick as f***, too.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
I would have appreciated a bit of a break to be able to breathe. But I go to bed and the day ends. When I go to work the next day starts. F*** this scum team rushing this.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Anyway, enough with that shit. Be back later. Gonna finish work and then I do some reading when I'm home.

Lethal

Exceptional
Melkor, Xadlin, Tweet and Luka. Wolves are in this pool of 4.

I mean it's WIFOM but Tweet was AWOL yesterday, suddenly pops up when day breaks and pushing stuff with the "i don't care attitude." kweh is bad, but he has 'given up' as town before cos he gets lazy so it's nai

Xadlin's claim is riddled with shite, Melkor is iffy, Luka hasn't a clue outside of straw clutching and crying about posts. Kinda have to rethink Flower as well for the survived vig shot and potential deep wolf. Maybe Ratchet as well...idk.

Luka

Polarized Noob
I think I'll vote for Luka today. If I lose against a scum Ratchet so be it, it's absolutely deserved in that case. But I'm not willing to lose against Luka who isn't even doing anything Townie.
And I haven’t done anything evil either. ISO me. If you’re calling me evil at least give me that.

Luka

Polarized Noob
This thread state is kinda shitty. My most likely miscleared is probably Xadlin?
I’m kind of coming around to Lwthal being town from my iso yesterday, which puts me in aaaaa
If I Assuem it’s Melkor + Lethal I just can’t find the third

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Please do not rush the phase guys - i am very busy right now and travelling to another country tomorrow. I will try to find more time for this game later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back