• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Members Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

I'd first like to establish who to lynch first anyway, I still prefer going Xadlin as I said. Need Melkor to weigh in, and probably Lethal.
I'm going to be available all day tomorrow so I'm not in any rush to get to voting people off

Kweh

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I'd first like to establish who to lynch first anyway, I still prefer going Xadlin as I said. Need Melkor to weigh in, and probably Lethal.
I'm going to be available all day tomorrow so I'm not in any rush to get to voting people off

Kweh

okay I would not guess that going by the end of last phase and assumed I had to give up my xadlin dreams, I assumed you wanted luka's head
why did you buckle the knee for that

Is it because she was being obstinate

Ratchet

I really do want to lynch Xadlin, like come on. Flower baits scum into voting no lynch and he goes for it anyway, why does Xadlin from a position of ignorance think we should no lynch exactly? Who is it helping? Just flagrantly openscumming

Kweh!

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Watson we have 24 hours and we're about 90 minutes into it

Go sleep ir something, absolutely do not be throwing votes around before we've agreed on a direction.

Kweh
you finna understand the intensity of hyperfocusing on Mafia

I forget to pee

24 hours is like 9 minutes in Watson time

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I really do want to lynch Xadlin, like come on. Flower baits scum into voting no lynch and he goes for it anyway, why does Xadlin from a position of ignorance think we should no lynch exactly? Who is it helping? Just flagrantly openscumming

Kweh!
REEEee

You know you have way better pull with her than I do and you had a fighting chance to just get her to calm down and trust you on it

w/e

Ratchet

okay I would not guess that going by the end of last phase and assumed I had to give up my xadlin dreams, I assumed you wanted luka's head
why did you buckle the knee for that

Is it because she was being obstinate
It was the only lynch available, I woke up and saw Flower had voted him, and then Melkor did, so I voted him too. There was only about 30 minutes left so figured it was do or die. I mean to be frank if Luka is town at this stage we're likely done anyway.

To lay out where I'm at

Xadlin - 9.5/10
Luka - 8.5/10
Tweet - 5.5/10

That's by confidence level on scum reads. So it's not a huge difference, but it's a difference all the same.

Kweh

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Mel is on like a horse ride or something

I will compromise by waiting but I am absolutely not going to pull teeth and nails with a rusty scalpel waiting for any Xadlin posts, can we compromise on that

Ratchet

REEEee

You know you have way better pull with her than I do and you had a fighting chance to just get her to calm down and trust you on it

w/e
Yeah if I had time, sure. Flower decided to do some indie thing and then when I woke up day was almost over. It was that or no lynching

Kweh

Ratchet

Mel is on like a horse ride or something

I will compromise by waiting but I am absolutely not going to pull teeth and nails with a rusty scalpel waiting for any Xadlin posts, can we compromise on that
It's mostly Melkor and Lethal

I can compromise by giving it another 6 or so hours before voting I guess, if nothing changes then sure

Kweh!

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
I am at the Christmas Party and had some work events, sorry for low activity.

My preferencce would be to go for Luka to honour Flower's legacy. Tweet still looks bad to me with his Watson push. Xadlin was terrible with no lynch yesterday, either useless townie or cowardly scum.

So Luka, Xadlin, Tweet scum team? Also is @Lethal still playing, he was inactive yesterday. Pity, since i think he is town.

Ratchet

I am at the Christmas Party and had some work events, sorry for low activity.

My preferencce would be to go for Luka to honour Flower's legacy. Tweet still looks bad to me with his Watson push. Xadlin was terrible with no lynch yesterday, either useless townie or cowardly scum.

So Luka, Xadlin, Tweet scum team? Also is @Lethal still playing, he was inactive yesterday. Pity, since i think he is town.
Can I convince you to vote for Xadlin today though

I get legacy and all that but come on now, we're arguing over which scum to lynch first. Get the dead slot out

Kweh!

Ratchet

BTW Luka can vote for Xadlin any time, that doesn't matter because as long as at least one scum is between them there won't be any speed lynch, likewise Xadlin with Luka

Kweh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back