• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Members Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

Acclaimed
As town leader, I will be celebrating my birthday today (it’s tomorrow but the party is today) so won’t be very active!

I am a census and the split is 17/6/1/1.

My flavour is Cake and as a person, no one really knows what the fuck I actually am :bosque so I can reveal the split of the game.

Flavour is padded out with stuff abouty rise to role of town leader elsewhere but still an absolute lunatic, drama magnet here

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
As town leader, I will be celebrating my birthday today (it’s tomorrow but the party is today) so won’t be very active!

I am a census and the split is 17/6/1/1.

My flavour is Cake and as a person, no one really knows what the fuck I actually am :bosque so I can reveal the split of the game.

Flavour is padded out with stuff abouty rise to role of town leader elsewhere but still an absolute lunatic, drama magnet here
6 scum
2 Indies

Uh oh

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Why? If anything shouldn't we first go after Magic for orchestrating the lynch on Gad? If Craig really is Hider + town aligned me thinks he hid behind a townie last night.

He gonna claim no results watch.
Anyways.
Cuz your role is literally their role?
You die if you hit nontown?
Do they die too?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Role is explicit that I have to shoot Feminism aligned aka mafia to kill. So if I hit 1 of the 2 indies I am going to assume I die instead.

Ratchet

No, Desperado with Evans role. If Nibel isn't lying then if and when I use my ability against non-scum when trying to hit them I will die now since my BP would be gone. Again assuming Nibel isn't lying.
Eh. So basically your role works as a day cop, but with your BP it's actually a false positive. That doesn't seem right to me, it's also very similar to Hider just in the day instead. I'm going to insist that you use this today. Wouldn't mind Magic to remove paranoia, also any of the POE/inactive slots can work too.

Kweh

Evans

Acclaimed
You scum read then both potentially?

look I’m town leader and you should really pay attention to me if you want to win this game!

Magics push on Gad, even setting up the Indian spec just for the last minute halt is very suspect tbh

CP needs to be resolved and hasn’t got going at all this game and has looked on the ropes under pressure which is something I don’t I’ve seen him be like as town

Gut feeling one of these 2 is scum

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Eh. So basically your role works as a day cop, but with your BP it's actually a false positive. That doesn't seem right to me, it's also very similar to Hider just in the day instead. I'm going to insist that you use this today. Wouldn't mind Magic to remove paranoia, also any of the POE/inactive slots can work too.

Kweh
The BP exists to protect me from dying from 1 kill attempt at night. The daykill vig ability would only save me 1 time if I had my BP up still if I mistook town for scum but then I am basically vanilla. Either way if you push this I'll use it on one of the two today.

Ratchet

The BP exists to protect me from dying from 1 kill attempt at night. The daykill vig ability would only save me 1 time if I had my BP up still if I mistook town for scum but then I am basically vanilla. Either way if you push this I'll use it on one of the two today.
Yeah but my problem is the reason you're desperado and not Vig is because it's supposed to be investigative with a drawback for clearing a player as town. A 1:1 trade. Same deal with Hider, but inversed. You being one shot iron removes that drawback which just makes no sense to me, that's why I'd like you to use it today.

Kweh

Ultra

THE BEAR
bearbreakin.gif

Thanks for the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back