• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Members Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luka

Polarized Noob
How many posts does Evans have
Twenty eight. Can you explain why exactly post quantity is relevant here?
Fuck it tpein on ignore

He’s probably town so don’t need to read any more
That is anti town in every metric. I don't think they're being very offensive or insulting anybody. Even if you disagree with there posts they can still illuminate new views or give thoughts on content.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Twenty eight. Can you explain why exactly post quantity is relevant here?

That is anti town in every metric. I don't think they're being very offensive or insulting anybody. Even if you disagree with there posts they can still illuminate new views or give thoughts on content.

Oh no

Anyway

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Im a peeping Tom. I may target a player and learn if someone visited them during the night.

I got ??? Someone visited flowers tonight
This reminds me of the time Xad and I were scum together and for some reason he wouldn't simply claim the result he got for some whacked out reason

M8 if you're being told who visited your target just say the names man

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Okay as for my claim

Character is Dofla
I'm a seraph knight that's automatically bound to the character of Hime, but also I can (x-shot) check players to see if they are thet character
Orca is not Hime, is all I know

Anyone surviving a vig shot raises alarm bells for me, which is why I felt bad about Aurelian D2
Town Seraph for a scum character when supposedly they already have 6 members? :giogio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back