• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Members Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
My immediate thought is that I like Rugrat's entrance.
My second thought is if Psychic and CP never mentioned each other and they should've, that is a red flag. Coincidentally it's usually something CP picks up on when he's hunting!

Brought to you by your friendly neighbourhood town leader
Oh yeah you repped in for Evans didn't you

Who's your character again

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
My immediate thought is that I like Rugrat's entrance.
My second thought is if Psychic and CP never mentioned each other and they should've, that is a red flag. Coincidentally it's usually something CP picks up on when he's hunting!

Brought to you by your friendly neighbourhood town leader
Guess what other game they never interacted in, DD when they were a team. So yeah.

Rugrat

Caldust
1) Retro
2) RDK
3) Ekko
4) CraigPelton
5) Nibel
7) The Orca
8) Tweet
11) Hime

13) Aurelian
14) Flower
15) Grammaton
16) Sky

17) T-Pein
18) Xadlin
19) Lethal
20) Evans
21) Rej
22) Psychic
23) Ratchet
24) Luka
25) Lord Melkor

out of the nulls i think rdk/evans look best out of them but rdk because of this phase, some of which can be faked and im somewhat worried he's distancing with cp and evans due to claim alone really.

gram i think has been weaker this phase than last and a lot of his targets i feel were town players, but most of what he's doing and saying resembles his town play. there is some reservations but ill hold those to myself to see if it stacks up. @Grammaton would you agree on the town sky read based on what i said before about her blaming gad for the mislynch opposed to looking to blame living town players.

also i have xaldin as town but i just remembered he's an absolute wild card with his claims in games(in fairy tale i recall he just claimed tracker result on someone with no discussion and for no reason). the fact it's called creep though and the way he gave it kinda looks towny.

luka has looked town to me. dont think he's been angling too hard in any one direction but im not really familiar with his scum play either.

ekko could be town and just be his annoying self but after last game/when he was dying it was pointed out why he was being lynched and how it didn't resemble his town game and he could be trying to play into that. also his play around cp and just avoiding that situation almost entirely while also acting ignorant of the cop/hider/desperado stuff is stupid as well as him just concluding im scum. the gad hammer wasn't the best either.

hime is amazing.

Day 3 Vote Count

Alco (2) - Ratchet, T-Pein
Flower (1) - X
The Orca (1) - Xadlin
X (7) - Gram, Hime , Melkor, Flower, Nibel, Luka, Sky
Sky (1) - The Orcs

With 19 alive, it's 10 to lynch. You have 10.5 hours remaining.
that’s based on Magic’s reads - so I’m reasonably happy to YEET BPD . The blue colour may be off, as I’m lazy but we know it’s a predominantly town pushed wagon. I’ll have a check when the Orcs voted. If it was after four votes were made on BPD, he can be town

Flower

V.I.P. Member
I like Alco and Rugrat both not instantly arriving at the failed kill and trying to shade me for it as well.

Rugrat

Caldust
HOST SPEC

Magic had doubts on the amount of investigation roles town had. As a counter point, I think most/all are legit. Poyser would gladly punish that WIFOM. Scum have the benefit of full fakes to not be caught on a claim, and they also have an incel cop plus presumably a role cop. Considering that scum had a bit of an advantage in the last game he hosted, I think he’d be pragmatic on the power of the scum roles and as such give town more help in finding them.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Confused Thinking GIF

Mfw this discussion exists

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
HOST SPEC

Magic had doubts on the amount of investigation roles town had. As a counter point, I think most/all are legit. Poyser would gladly punish that WIFOM. Scum have the benefit of full fakes to not be caught on a claim, and they also have an incel cop plus presumably a role cop. Considering that scum had a bit of an advantage in the last game he hosted, I think he’d be pragmatic on the power of the scum roles and as such give town more help in finding them.
Plus whatever disabled all the invest shots N1

Rugrat

Caldust
Honest answer. I like that, too.

Also feel like scum would get a tldr in their chat.
This is WIFOM.

They may have given me a tl;dr and I’m pretending to not have seen your incident.

They may be offline atm.

They may be online and not given a tl;dr

Flower

V.I.P. Member
This is WIFOM.

They may have given me a tl;dr and I’m pretending to not have seen your incident.

They may be offline atm.

They may be online and not given a tl;dr
Yeah, but I like your responses.

Just take your Town lean and continue catching up kek.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back