>be paranoid but get unparanoid once you do
>be unapologetically paranoid
>don't be paranoid but be paranoid enough about the wrong things

I fucked the game, lads, I'm sorry

Nah don’t apologise lol, it’s not like that

It was BANTER

Luka

Polarized Noob
even if youre not going to read the whole thing, you should probably be reading the posts of your scum reads kek
That was Genuinly so frustrating. I was semi confident if somebody read my iso they would walk away with more townie than not, but that just couldn’t happen since nobody did it >.<

Magic

Resplendent
>don't be paranoid
>be paranoid but get unparanoid once you do
>be unapologetically paranoid
>don't be paranoid but be paranoid enough about the wrong things

I fucked the game, lads, I'm sorry
Retro you need to be able to think logically without any 5d thinking.

It has nothing to do with paranoia.

They killed ultra
Then me
Then there was a double mislynch gram was apart of and they killed gram
Then rugrat despite being in the phase for one game?
Then rdk despite being suss.
Then tpein.
Then flower.

When Gramm died you should have logically acknowledged the scum team is killing every good player. They didn't kill ratchet. They didn't suddenly leave ratchet alive for paranoia reasons when they killed much more mislynchable people prior to him.

Poyser

Yeah Retro dont apologise. Making the wrong reads is completely fine, I think everyone appreciates the amount of effort you put into solving and reading back even up to the last phase. The rest will start coming with more experience, but you won't go far wrong by continuing to do that.

Luka

Polarized Noob
Yeah Retro dont apologise. Making the wrong reads is completely fine, I think everyone appreciates the amount of effort you put into solving and reading back even up to the last phase. The rest will start coming with more experience, but you won't go far wrong by continuing to do that.
They played great, even if there read on me was a bit wrong. Later on they got my alignment correct & they town told very very very hard this game. Def better than some slots at the v least.

Rej

Preeminent
yeah I knew Ratchet was in his scum range
god I read Flower correctly huehue
yeah fuck off, Lord Melkor made it into the finals my ass, dude was scummy since D1 lollolololol
yeah town played that one :whathekong

gg guys

Luka

Polarized Noob
yeah I knew Ratchet was in his scum range
god I read Flower correctly huehue
yeah fuck off, Lord Melkor made it into the finals my ass, dude was scummy since D1 lollolololol
yeah town played that one :whathekong

gg guys
Even if he was scummy than D1, surviving is still a skill + he was town read by everybody other than you. You did nothing to use your thread pull in order to strong arm a execution against them, so I don't think you can really negate Melkors gameplay ^^.

• Huh?
Reactions: Rej
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back