• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked One Piece Thriller Bark Mafia

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I‘m not a fan of how CP just came out with it once Xad got heat. But let‘s see first.
Except I didn't? Was on last night when people were already voting xadlin. I tried to get lethal into the game so I could see how much he had read and what his reads might have been for N2. Then went to bed and woke up to his posts which established he hadn't really read anything prior to d2 starting. Meaning he used his role "blind" or more likely it was used for him

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Except I didn't? Was on last night when people were already voting xadlin. I tried to get lethal into the game so I could see how much he had read and what his reads might have been for N2. Then went to bed and woke up to his posts which established he hadn't really read anything prior to d2 starting. Meaning he used his role "blind" or more likely it was used for him
YOU DON‘T KNOW HIS ROLE.

I can confirm there is some unorthodox stuff in this game. It‘s just too fucking hasty.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Also if lethal is scum I think I can rule out magic AND gram as scum so uhh yeah, this is definitely worth doing rn

Flower

V.I.P. Member
I hate that Fuji kill, too. It feels like it was done on purpose because given the pushes in the thread a whole lot of people just wouldn’t make that kill.

Magic

Resplendent
I hate that Fuji kill, too. It feels like it was done on purpose because given the pushes in the thread a whole lot of people just wouldn’t make that kill.
1) who was a better kill
2) what do you mean given the pushes in the thread?

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
can you explain your pov here to me that you want me to follow you after polar directly after chastising me for wanting a claim out of my own scum, who has the second largest wagon? like how does this make sense because if you want to go for xaldin no matter what you should drop trying to go for polar.
We're in the same boat, the only difference is we wanna push different players

I'd probably oblige if I thought GP was scum but I don't so tada

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Fuji kill was smart, he was widely town read, would've been difficult to mislynch but unlikely to be watched/protected

Magic

Resplendent
Why would you push for a claim from him when we got 2 guys out here, one who seems outed and another who has some sort of info on him? How is getting GPs claim a priority right now?

We're in the same boat, the only difference is we wanna push different players

I'd probably oblige if I thought GP was scum but I don't so tada
we're not in the same boat because you said above. you questioned why i would go for a claim from a scum read when we have two other guys to focus on and then followed it up with "vote polar with me".

that doesn't make sense tweet because, based on what you said to me, we should be sitting and waiting for lethal and then just lynching him or xaldin.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Meant to say N1 not N2 btw

Flower

V.I.P. Member
1) who was a better kill
2) what do you mean given the pushes in the thread?
Fuji was heavily pushed. I was basically his main defender. He was always a possible mislynch candidate, esp if people like Nibel and Pein are Town. The kill only makes sense for somebody in a comfortable thread position, or who‘s confident enough to not need that extra mislynch. Another reason why I suspect you.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Fuji was heavily pushed. I was basically his main defender. He was always a possible mislynch candidate, esp if people like Nibel and Pein are Town. The kill only makes sense for somebody in a comfortable thread position, or who‘s confident enough to not need that extra mislynch. Another reason why I suspect you.
This feels pretty revisionist lol, Fuji was obvtown. Who pushed him besides TPein?

Magic

Resplendent
fuji was pushed only by great potato who gave up the push after some time and said he thought he knew what his character was and nibel. tpein also wanted to push him but only after you.

most other people had fuji as town.

how am i in a comfortable thread position relative to literally anyone else? i dont think ive gotten any town reads.

Back