• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked One Piece Thriller Bark Mafia

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
I already acknowledged it. What more do you want me to discuss about it?
You know, you could try finding his team mates? And not push for a GP Lynch when we‘re not doing that today over outed scum.

Magic

Resplendent
You know, you could try finding his team mates? And not push for a GP Lynch when we‘re not doing that today over outed scum.
im not pushing for a gp lynch i quite literally said i want a claim from him.

gad was outed scum to you yesterday. stop with this stupid shit of saying things in absolutes flower, it's annoying.

Magic

Resplendent
btw i get what cp is pushing before someone says im ignoring it. i think lethal should claim as that isn't really the best look but he could always be something like a cop where it still makes sense to use his role.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
im not pushing for a gp lynch i quite literally said i want a claim from him.

gad was outed scum to you yesterday. stop with this stupid shit of saying things in absolutes flower, it's annoying.
Why would you push for a claim from him when we got 2 guys out here, one who seems outed and another who has some sort of info on him? How is getting GPs claim a priority right now?

Magic

Resplendent
Does your team just suck, Magic?
my team is town.

flower why is it you haven't even considered sheeping me despite you thinking im so good, despite the fact you know ive been right on every day 1 as town and we just had a flip showing we went the wrong direction. what exactly is the basis of your suspicion?

Magic

Resplendent
Why would you push for a claim from him when we got 2 guys out here, one who seems outed and another who has some sort of info on him? How is getting GPs claim a priority right now?
tweet tell me the timeline of events. did i ask/push for gp for a claim before or after cp brought out mech for lethal?

before or after xad's claim?

why should i abandon my push? and no xaldin isn't outed ya dingus, no more than gad was. i think he's much more likely to be scum than gad cause he claimed roleblocker and the claim made no sense but again this is no 100% thing. you guys play blind and when things go wrong you have nothing to fall back on.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
my team is town.

flower why is it you haven't even considered sheeping me despite you thinking im so good, despite the fact you know ive been right on every day 1 as town and we just had a flip showing we went the wrong direction. what exactly is the basis of your suspicion?
That you‘re pushing a guy I think is Town???

Magic

Resplendent
That you‘re pushing a guy I think is Town???
why are you so confident he's town?

once again, fuji also had him as scum. fuji also had orca as scum. fuji was janitored. your best conclusion from the janitor was that i would be the one to shoot him despite fuji being the one person that was willing to vote with me and having overlapping reads with me, which makes no sense as im just shooting myself in the foot.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
tweet tell me the timeline of events. did i ask/push for gp for a claim before or after cp brought out mech for lethal?

before or after xad's claim?

why should i abandon my push? and no xaldin isn't outed ya dingus, no more than gad was. i think he's much more likely to be scum than gad cause he claimed roleblocker and the claim made no sense but again this is no 100% thing. you guys play blind and when things go wrong you have nothing to fall back on.
Who cares about the timeline when you keep insisting GP claim even after the info we have got out there?

Magic

Resplendent
Who cares about the timeline when you keep insisting GP claim even after the info we have got out there?

because i want a god damn claim from my scum read. why is it hard to believe that i want something to work with for my own solve when absolutely nothing worth of shit is coming from anywhere else. even if xaldin flips scum we aren't exactly getting a ton of info out of that.

Back