• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked One Piece Thriller Bark Mafia

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
because i want a god damn claim from my scum read. why is it hard to believe that i want something to work with for my own solve when absolutely nothing worth of shit is coming from anywhere else. even if xaldin flips scum we aren't exactly getting a ton of info out of that.
I don't understand what you think is gonna happen if we get GPs claim. Do we suddenly lynch the guy over Xadlin? If the answer is no, then we don't need the claim right this second.

Magic

Resplendent
I don't understand what you think is gonna happen if we get GPs claim. Do we suddenly lynch the guy over Xadlin? If the answer is no, then we don't need the claim right this second.
so you propose we do nothing for the rest of the phase?

the two big leads are not based on any sort of scumhunting as one is mech and the other is a claim fuck up. you propose we just stall and stop hunting.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member

the two big leads are not based on any sort of scumhunting as one is mech and the other is a claim fuck up. you propose we just stall and stop hunting.
We certainly aren’t getting a claim from the guy before the other stuff is addressed.

Luka

Polarized Noob
Moria is the most important town player.

Fujishora fake claimed the role which he is now blaming on having Ray Charles vision. Flower counterclaimed as the real Moria.

T-Pein then rushed to defend Fujishora's horrific blunder and attempted to get a wagon going against Flower.
can i know why you think moria is town as opposed to just a wolf bluff since theres no prroof for this
i agree its more likely town btu regardless

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional

You're welcome to follow me on my play-based direction which would be Polar

Grammaton

Consigliere

Phony fake bullshit

Grammaton

Consigliere
Re lethal I’m not going to say too much but there’s some very obvious scenarios where even if he hadn’t read a single post, he could still justifiably use some roles

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Re lethal I’m not going to say too much but there’s some very obvious scenarios where even if he hadn’t read a single post, he could still justifiably use some roles
I‘m not a fan of how CP just came out with it once Xad got heat. But let‘s see first.

Magic

Resplendent
You're welcome to follow me on my play-based direction which would be Polar
can you explain your pov here to me that you want me to follow you after polar directly after chastising me for wanting a claim out of my own scum, who has the second largest wagon? like how does this make sense because if you want to go for xaldin no matter what you should drop trying to go for polar.

Back