• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked One Piece Thriller Bark Mafia

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Gg.

@Flower why did you say we had the same POE when it wasnt the case at all? I had Orca and Great Poato and Rugrat.

Also I stopped suspecting Yoho really early on.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Gg.

@Flower why did you say we had the same POE when it wasnt the case at all? I had Orca and Great Poato and Rugrat.

Also I stopped suspecting Yoho really early on.
Idk. Probably too focused on other stuff lol.

Man, the entire obvious TvT with Gram and Magic that I tried stopping for 3 fucking days was so depressing.

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Remaining mafia roles:
Congrats @Aurelian , you are Robin, Strawhat Mafia Aligned, 1-shot rolecrush, 1-shot self-commute

As a child, you were hunted by the World Government and lived a very sad life until you were saved by Luffy and joined his crew. Now as the crew’s archeologist you live your dream of uncovering the secrets of the past and support your Nakama with the mighty powers of your Hana Hana fruit, allowing you to grow as many limbs as you like.

1-shot rolecrush - during a night rolecrush a target, all its active and passive abilities will be permanently disabled. This ability will be refunded once if it falls.
1- shot self-commute - make yourself untargetable by actions for a night but you cannot use your active action as well.

images

Fake role - Perona

Congrats @Aurelian , you are Perona, Thriller Bark Aligned, 1-shot rolecrush, 1-shot self-commute

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to town

A cute goth girl, you are known as the Ghost Princess and together with Gecko Moria, Absalom and Hogback you form the Mysterious Four of the Thriller Bark, who rule among the zombies there. Your subordinates are the animalistic Wild Zombies, who you regard as cute toys more than as soldiers. The powers of your Horo Horo fruit allow you to send ghosts which can crush spirits of almost anyone and even turn into a ghost yourself!

1- shot rolecrush - during a night rolecrush a target, all its active and passive abilities will be permanently disabled. This ability will be refunded once if it falls.
1- shot self-commute - make yourself untargetable by actions for a night but you cannot use your active action as well.

images

[

Congrats @The Orca , you are Nami, Strawhat Mafia Aligned, 3-shot redirector

One of the core members of the Strawhat Crew, you are known for your beauty and unmatched navigation skills. Your apparent greed masks your loyalty to the crew, and your weather powers are great for creating confusion among your enemies.

3-shot redirect --during a night redirect a player’s active actions to another.

images

Fake role: Unigoro

Congrats @The Orca , you are Unigoro, Thriller Bark Aligned, Vanilla Townie

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to town

A ridiculous wild zombie resembling a mix between a human and an unicorn, you were found by Strawhats while drinking with your equally weird friend, MocDonald. Luffy invited you to join his crew, to his crewmates terror.

Vanilla Townie: You have only your wits and vote to achieve your wincon

B3l-41vT6azXCcqAeFGA1kYZYyh56gdkdeRFhxHh--j3dl_olaHPg_XmGBb9Ac60IDG0hwFZDBm2GU2MYSdg8vWsVVbWTTPzUR7cOe55OJgTibUtBIR8yZ2Zw96Fgincb8_QxJH_lH7PotwQzEDt5mo

/SPOILER]

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Idk. Probably too focused on other stuff lol.
You say you value my reads so read them next time lmao.
Man, the entire obvious TvT with Gram and Magic that I tried stopping for 3 fucking days was so depressing.
I was a 2 shot motivator and a 1 shot Neighborizer. I tried to Neighbor with @Magic Night 1 because he was my biggest town read after you ( I expected you to be killed lmao). But then I died.

Oh well.

Flower

V.I.P. Member

I was a 2 shot motivator and a 1 shot Neighborizer. I tried to Neighbor with @Magic Night 1 because he was my biggest town read after you ( I expected you to be killed lmao). But then I died.

Oh well.
I‘m glad I at least stood my ground and didn’t vote either of Gram or Magic.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Sorry for yesterday. I was too fucking tired. And my top Town reads both voted you.
Thats not a good reason girl, you saw them get things wrong a few times. They arent infaillible. You need to think for yourself more and trust me youll become much better. You already are a good player I mean but if you become more confident in yourself your overall play will improve.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Thats not a good reason girl, you saw them get things wrong a few times. They arent infaillible. You need to think for yourself more and trust me youll become much better. You already are a good player I mean but if you become more confident in yourself your overall play will improve.
I even had Fang with the entire claim shit. And told everyone it was a LHF team. None even analyzed the kills. They‘re not what people like Gram or Magic do.

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
MVP: @Aurelian

Honorable Mentions: @Flower @Magic

Aurelian pretty much won this for scum. I thought he would be more sussed after rolecrushing town.

Magic and Flower had very good reads, especially early game. If they maintained this level of play after Luka's lynch, town would have won and they would get MVP.

@Lethal would get HM if not botching his results on day 2, which caused his lynch later on. Still very good game though, you seem to be improving a lot recently.

Oh well.

What is funny is that Mafia's first joice to janitor was Hogback, but he was modkilled.

Back