• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked One Piece Thriller Bark Mafia

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Go ahead Retro, hammer Gram if you think Magic's bullshit will convince you that Gram's scum.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
@Dr. Watson @The Orca @yohoho1996 just vote gram and let's win this.

Please see how they are working together as a team. They are voting together and despite neither being clear in any way they won't sus each other.

To Repeat, flower had mech on Watson that helps clear her. She also reacted in a town fashion when flower was faking info on her cause she was what her role was.

Yoho had mech from both flower and then pein(due to lethal Watching him).

Orca has no teammate equity with anyone as literally most have tried lynching him or he everyone else.

It's gram and aurelian. 100%. Please just vote with me here. It is easy and straight forward.
Gimme a fucking second

Did you connect these dots earlier?

Magic

Resplendent
It’s orca and magic tho
Then why did I clear Watson phases ago when you were trying to lynch her and last phase?

Is it me and her then?

Gee with every town player left I actually tried removing them from your shit poe that you refused to budge on.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Then why did I clear Watson phases ago when you were trying to lynch her and last phase?

Is it me and her then?

Gee with every town player left I actually tried removing them from your shit poe that you refused to budge on.

No it’s you and orca, retard

Magic

Resplendent
Gimme a fucking second

Did you connect these dots earlier?
I was asking about it last phase but I cleared you and every other player outside of those two and it isn't hard to see they're working together.

They're voting together and coordinating. Without any resistance.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Magic you really were never once consistent so yeah I was never going to believe you when I'd lean more trusting a guy who admitted when he messed up and made mistakes over your "its not my fault" for every mislynch you took part in and repeating the same fucking mantra all game 'IM TOWN CONFIRMED LISTEN TO ME!!!!"

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
God you fuckers need to stop keeping me alive endgame/LyLo

Makes me want to take a long hiatus

Gram l, Magic

If you two fucking demean me over being pressured and choosing wrongly, you really don't want to do that. I'd rather go Aurelian than stake it all on Gram but if you boys insist fucking god, we'll end it here.

Vote lynch Gram

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I was asking about it last phase but I cleared you and every other player outside of those two and it isn't hard to see they're working together.

They're voting together and coordinating. Without any resistance.
lol
Lmao even

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
God you fuckers need to stop keeping me alive endgame/LyLo

Makes me want to take a long hiatus

Gram l, Magic

If you two fucking demean me over being pressured and choosing wrongly, you really don't want to do that. I'd rather go Aurelian than stake it all on Gram but if you boys insist fucking god, we'll end it here.

Vote lynch Gram
You ended it on Gram....God damn it woman.

Back