• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked One Piece Thriller Bark Mafia

Rugrat

Caldust
RUGRAT’S READS ACT 1

14/4+1/1

1. T-Pein™
5. Flower
9. The Orca
11. Aurelian

13. Grammaton
14. yohoho1996
16. Rugrat
17. Magic

18. Hans Tweetenberg
20. Dr. Watson

This is my five town core.

FLOWER

Town in my view. There seems to be little self awareness and high activity which is a town tell. I’ve not personally liked how she has gone around saying players are definitely scum, e.g. GAD and Luka - way too bullish. But scum are not usually bullish. I think that wanting a player lynched half way through day in myself is fairly questionable ironically considering what happened with Luka, but realism/pragmatism etc is something I’d associate chiefly with scum.

I think her expectation that people would just accept that her claim of main character was town seemed town. It’s usually town that have the “why are you not seeing what I’m seeing?” blinkers on for obvious reasons - scum generally would be more cautious about this type of thing.

THE ORCA

Slightly controversial one, but I think he is town. His play around the L-1 of Xadlin is what gives me pause. Very very few scum players would hesitate on a wagon like that and draw attention to themselves. In the mind of a scum player, that’s the time when it’s “let’s just quietly leave a vote” - there’s ostensibly the risk of being tied to the player at L-1 and Xadlin was fairly inactive so I’d not see much reason in scum going for the throat there.

AURELIAN

I reviewed Lethal’s posts and noticed a lot of hostilities here between Lethal and Aurelian. It didn’t read like distancing or bussing, and Lethal’s issues stemmed around Fang’s posts on Xad regarding his entrance to the thread. Reconciling a hypothetical Lethal/Fang/Xad axis - I don’t think a scum Lethal is going to play the 4D chess of bussing a teammate who is bussing another player. It would be incredibly counter productive as it puts the obligation on Lethal to push a teammate - a teammate who only pushed their comrade for thread control/equity. In my view, it’s a write off.

MAGIC

My belief is that Magic is town, his thoughts seem to be aligning with mine on some of the players in the thread. I also think a scum Magic is more keen to push me.

Considering the only reason he had NOT to push me if he was scum, would be to get me on his side - I don’t view this juice as worth the squeeze, as it’s resulted in scepticism from others with more thread control. In addition, I shat on his case from last game excessively where he was town and pushing me. For a scum magic, he’d probably work out from this that him pushing a case of any degree of quality may not lead me to suspect him directly. I think managing my slot without regard to his standing in the thread points to him being town, as he’d a be a little more neurotic in terms of his thread perception as scum.
This is my legacy fwiw

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Yes. I’ve done the same kinda thing before. Got an MVP and won best team performance of 2018 (soon to repeat in 2023)

Magic just played like a coward if he’s town.
Honestly its not out of the ballpark which is why I kind of regretted going this way but I don't think there was much choice with 5 votes on you. In my RM Bloodborne game, Ultra did the same thing after the scum team janitor killed the vig, and he claimed it the whole game to out the indie and the SK.

Rugrat

Caldust
Honestly its not out of the ballpark which is why I kind of regretted going this way but I don't think there was much choice with 5 votes on you. In my RM Bloodborne game, Ultra did the same thing after the scum team janitor killed the vig, and he claimed it the whole game to out the indie and the SK.
There’s tons of day left. There was nothing stopping you from suggesting another direction, before returning to me if it didn’t take off.

Oh well.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
There’s tons of day left. There was nothing stopping you from suggesting another direction, before returning to me if it didn’t take off.

Oh well.
Yeah I feel like LVP right now for semi rushing and not rereading back a bit more then I did

Rugrat

Caldust
Why Gram?
he’s been wrong on too much and I can’t reconcile a scum team without him. (i am town)

There’s 9 players left, I have my five town reads in Magic, Yoho, Fang, Orca and Flower.

That leaves Tweet, Pein, you and Gram. Gram has been adamant you’re scum and refused to look into the other two. He’d be my number one scum read if i was in your position

Rugrat

Caldust
Also Magic hasn’t given a single reason for why he was reading me town to scum reading me, it’s not completely infeasible for him and TPein to have equity.

Him and Odo both being alive and under basically no pressure should be setting off warning lights tbh ngl. If we’re assuming Lethal-Xad-Potato and then Watson/Orca/Pein I’d find it astonishing they’re alive this long. I’d assume with a scum team like that, they wouldn’t be happy just deferring thread control when they had options to get rid of Magic and Odo.

Rugrat

Caldust
As an FYI more broadly; if Watson is in a five person scum team, as is the solve, she presumably wouldn’t have been making the kills - so if anyone has her in a scum solve then her partner is either Magic/Odo or deliberately keeping them alive. I’m not thinking Orca fits the bill for that unfortunately as both Magic and Odo have him at the top of PoE when he’s otherwise ceded better opportunities to whack one of them.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Magic has rugrat got pictures of you fucking a dog or something? Do you just not want me to be right about him or what?
Magic this game is like

Player: "So here's my POE, seems pretty solid, let's..."
Magic: "Yeah but why don't you reconsider?"
Player: "Uhh... I've given this plenty of thought, most people agree, and we..."
Magic: "But I seriously need you to RECONSIDER."
Player: "Tbh I think this POE is very good, so let's just go ahead and..."
Magic: "R E C O N S I D E R ? ! ?"

Magic

Resplendent
Magic this game is like

Player: "So here's my POE, seems pretty solid, let's..."
Magic: "Yeah but why don't you reconsider?"
Player: "Uhh... I've given this plenty of thought, most people agree, and we..."
Magic: "But I seriously need you to RECONSIDER."
Player: "Tbh I think this POE is very good, so let's just go ahead and..."
Magic: "R E C O N S I D E R ? ! ?"
"Hey you guys have gotten shit wrong repeatedly maybe we should reconsider"

"But we got the guy who claimed results as a roleblocker and lethal after he had to he scum and we called him town all game"

Much more accurate

Magic

Resplendent
Also Magic hasn’t given a single reason for why he was reading me town to scum reading me, it’s not completely infeasible for him and TPein to have equity.

Him and Odo both being alive and under basically no pressure should be setting off warning lights tbh ngl. If we’re assuming Lethal-Xad-Potato and then Watson/Orca/Pein I’d find it astonishing they’re alive this long. I’d assume with a scum team like that, they wouldn’t be happy just deferring thread control when they had options to get rid of Magic and Odo.
It's pretty much guaranteed I'm not scum with pein. I am still the only one bringing up inconsistencies with his claim and I wouldn't have him confirm me nor would.i have told to say he visited me in the first place.

Magic

Resplendent
So you think Tweet fake claimed being rolecrushed with his team, after Fuji got janitored? That way scum got lucky and Tweet has no one to counter his claim?
What does this mean?

Elaborate what you mean by tweet fake claiming being role crushed

Day 5 final vote count

Ultra

THE BEAR
Vote Grammaton

He’s supposedly town but has been wrong on far too many occasions. see a fair bit of parity with him and Tweet. I think his defence of TPein early doors was a bit slimy too

Vote Rugrat

unvote

just want tpein to answer that

vote rugrat

Whatever

Should I just hammer it then? I read some of the stuff I missed while away but I'm still hesitant here about the guy, he honestly feels genuine towny, more so then Watson or Flower imo

Whatever, I guess I'll trust you not to lead us astray here

[Vote Lynch Rugrat]

Day 5 Final Vote Count

Orca: Watson-Rugrat
Grammaton: Rugrat
T-Pein: Orca-Rugrat-Orca-Rugrat
Magic: Watson-Unvote-Rugrat-Unvote-Rugrat
Flower: Rugrat
Rugrat: Gram
Aurelian: Rugrat

Wagons:

Rugrat: 6
Gram: 1

Hammer has been reached, please stop posting

Magic

Resplendent
Magic just played like a coward if he’s town. Didn’t have the balls to step up and make the hard read.

Washed

I'm not really washed but there's definitely way too many hard asses that flat out don't listen or bother to discuss. I pitched multiple points of discussion that got no interaction.

In any case, neither gram nor Tweet should have anyone listening or following any of their points next day phase if I die and rugrat is town. Follow legacies or anyone else, but since they could be scum there's no reason to really follow anything there

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Still kinda wanna lynch tweet as he's doing his whole ducking and not playing shit while not offering lynch candidates as town suggest mislynches for him.

He's largely just talked about who he doesn't want to lynch since day 2.
I've got a POE of like 3 people and not much reason to think the POE is wrong, what do you want me to do?

Day 5 end Rugrat was lynched

Ultra

THE BEAR
Rugrat was lynched

Congrats @Rugrat , you are Cerberus, Thriller Bark Aligned, Vanilla Townie

lncnR8tbKfrhjvkhO0sEzlUwlnQsyjNbHvvrC7EhQQEDBkZlYWMRXDyyxYFGf0erxAWyu4cT_vRx7VqbrRm8hZie09WtC81fhCo9DWkIeMMjtZdaUor0XGZRnwoBTAemTKz0vButj6Hi7unmwgwkqzk

A zombie made from the heads of two dogs and a fox, you appear to be a formidable guardian of the gate to the Thriller Bark.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to town

Vanilla Townie: You have only your wits and vote to achieve your wincon.

Night 5 begins

This night phase last for 16 Hours, reduced from 24

1. @T-Pein™
5. @Flower
9. @The Orca
11. @Aurelian
13. @Grammaton
14. @yohoho1996
16. @Rugrat
17. @Magic
18. @Hans Tweetenberg
20. @Dr. Watson

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
This weird zombie was full of suprises, but finally met his end...

@T-Pein has died, his role:

Congrats @T-Pein™ , you are Buhichuck, Thriller Bark Aligned, Investigative JOAT (1-shot motion detector, 1-shot archeologist, 1-shot voyeur), 1-shot self-refill

A worthy leader of the Surprise Zombies, as no one expects a pig’s head mounted on a wall to come to life. You are always ready to lay in ambush for the foolish trespassers.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to town

Investigative Jack of all Trades: You have following 1-shot abilities, you can use different one on every night.

1-shot motion detector - target a player during the night to see whether he used an active ability.
1-shot archaeologist - during a night check a dead target to see the list of players they targetted during the entire game (but not any results they got).
1-shot voyeur - investigate what abilities were used on a given target tonight - you will get names of the abilities in accordance with names used in the role description, but not information which players used these abilities.
1-shot self-refill: If you used all three of your abilities, during the following day phase, you can choose one ability that will be restored for one shot use effective from next night.

images

Day 6 has started, you have 24 hours.: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/vote?iso=20240203T17&p0=262&font=cursive

With 8 alive, majority to hammer is 5.

5. @Flower
9. @The Orca
11. @Aurelian
13. @Grammaton
14. @yohoho1996
17. @Magic
18. @Hans Tweetenberg
20. @Dr. Watson

Back