• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion Thread Part 3: Road to star level

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I have re-read and gone over the replies to your arguments, you did not directly address what @Solar Sailor or @El Hermano arguments concisely or directly but rather engaged in whatabout-isms instead and vague premises on deflecting Luffy's feats in comparison to Zoro's and others. Please do not stonewall any further.

Its Over

Illustrious
Banned Member
I have re-read and gone over the replies to your arguments, you did not directly address what @Solar Sailor or @El Hermano arguments concisely or directly but rather engaged in whatabout-isms instead and vague premises on deflecting Luffy's feats in comparison to Zoro's and others. Please do not stonewall any further.
Cry all you want. You just overrate Marco who fought admiral a bit when DR Luffy also did that with Fujitora.

Cry all you want hyping Zoro physical strength blocking Hakai when Zoro with his physical strength can't push back Apoo. Showing Calamities/Sweet Commanders can replicate Zoro physical strength feat blocking Hakai.

The only argument that they have is Zoro beating Apoo which doesn't answer how Zoro can't push back Apoo if Zoro physical strength is so great in blocking Hakai.

If you think Perospero<Jack then go blame Oda and yeah you need mental gymnastic to think Perospero>Cracker/Smoothie so it's not my fault when 1 of the person I argued with can't accept that reality since it would raise the bar of Sweet Commanders. I fail to see how is that stonewalling when Cracker/Smoothie VC say they're 1 of BMP strongest emmebrs while Perospero VC say he's 1 of the most skilled BMP member.

Maybe your power scaling is lame thinking Luffy improved his FS in Udon when his CoA who should improve the most got broken by Ulri headbutt and Luffy got caught by slow zoan Ulti? It's also funny 1 of the person I argued with didn't answer where it's stated in the manga that Luffy wanted to try to improve his FS.

Pretty sure I didn't deflect Luffy feat. I acknowledged Luffy feat dodging TB. What I just disagreed with was Luffy improved his FS in Udon when Luffy never said he wanted to improve his FS in Udon especially when solo zoan Ulti cught him and FS user should have seen 5 secnds in the future that Ulti would grab him unless Luffy FS wasnt active since he didn' train his FS in Udon. I also said Luffy wasn't calm and you need to be calm to use FS (Katakuri said this). so the reason why Luffy could dodge TB on the roof but not on Flower Capital was because Luffy can't use CoO since he wasn't calm after Kado injured Tama. This statement of mine hasn't been addressed. But keep going saying I kept stonewalling,

No need to be butthurt. I know people like you think characters each arc without doing anything gets stronger instead of acknowledging enemies in previous arc>enemies in next arc.

Instead of being a crybaby try to list the argument that I didn't address. I addressed them all and they only repeat the same thing over and over again. :pepesip

Last edited:

Its Over

Illustrious
Banned Member
For cry babies who said Luffy improved his FS in Udon. FS user should be able to fight multiple opponents like Katakuri did. Here Katakuri trashed Carrot and could still dodge Luffy attacks who tried to sneak attack him.

AlKAe7p.png

Post Udon Luffy failed do that after he trashed Page One. He got caught by Ulti. The answer is simple Luffy didn't use his FS properly since he didn't train his FS in Udon he only trained his CoA.

IBApcgk.png

The only time Luffy used his FS properly was on the roof when he fought Kaido and that was because Luffy already knew how powerful and fast Thunder Bagua is. Flower Capital Luffy could have dodged Kaido Thunder Bagua if he were calm. CoO user needs to be calm to use CoO as addressed by Katakuri when he fought Boundman.

Last edited:

El Hermano

Acclaimed
You're extremely dishonest.

That's right, you need to be calm to use FS. So, in the only instance where Luffy was clearly shown to be calm and used it against Katakuri he managed to actually dodge his attacks, but he then lost his composure and jumped Katakuri, resulting in losing control over his FS and getting overwhelmed. That was the only real instance where Luffy managed to use FS to an extent, afterwards he just went Snakeman and relied on his speed to match blows with Katakuri and win the battle. Katakuri didn't "beat up base FS Luffy" like you've been claiming because Luffy only figured out how to use it and lost control almost immediately during that scene.

Marco pushing back Admirals and tanking their attacks means nothing, but Luffy punching and kicking Fujitora who is just casually standing there and blocking his attacks and has no intent of harming Luffy(easy to tell, especially from his inner monologue right after he sends Luffy away)means he "fought an Admiral". You're also ignoring the fact that he just sent Luffy flying the moment he felt like it.
And that "bruise" bullshit means nothing, since that "bruise" literally disappears the very next page as I've proven by posting the whole chain of events, but yet again, you completely ignore that fact and continue to act like he actually harmed an Admiral in any significant way.

Actual combat is the best way to improve Haki. This shit is basic:
HJEAVzs.png

Luffy was shown using FS in Wano before the rooftop. He obviously honed it and can now fully control it unlike WCI Luffy who managed to pull it off properly really only once. Luffy was literally shown using FS in Udon while being barely conscious:
FAVMqqj.jpg

Ulti grabbing Luffy has nothing to do with him being "incapable" of using it. He just doesn't use it constantly, since you can actually run out of it. The only thing on his mind was reaching Kaido.

You've addressed nothing, really. If anything you kept on contradicting yourself and being an overall hypocrite.
It's not that we're reiterating the same shit, but rather because you literally won't address it. Just like you did when I posted Luffy using FS and successfully dodging Katakuri's flurry of punches, you proceeded to post the aftermath of Luffy losing composure and control over FS, hence, getting battered and somehow used it as evidence that "Katakuri beat FS Luffy". This is just one instance of you doing that shit. You just cherry pick every instance that suits your agenda and proceed to ignore everything else.

Now, I am truly done with this. I'm not here to educate you.

Last edited:

Its Over

Illustrious
Banned Member
Ulti grabbing Luffy has nothing to do with him being "incapable" of using it. He just doesn't use it constantly, since you can actually run out of it. The only thing on his mind was reaching Kaido.
No Luffy got caught by Ulti implied he didn't use his FS 24/7 like Katakuri did. Just like when Luffy at Flower Capital didn't use his FS properly 24/7 like Katakuri did because he wasn't calm. The time Luffy used his FS properly was on the roof when he dodged Kaido Thunder Bagua. Luffy got caught by Ulti implied Luffy didn't care at all to improve his FS in Udon. If he really improved his FS in Udon he should use FS 24/7 like Katakuri did and should be able to dodge Ulti who tried to grab him after Luffy trashed Page One just like Katakuri dodged Luffy who tried to sneak attack him after Katakuri trashed Carrot. That showed if Luffy used his FS properly by being calm, he could have dodged Kaido Thunder Bagua at Flower Capital.

Last edited:

Its Over

Illustrious
Banned Member
Reminder that Ulti caught him while he was in the middle of punching Page One

even Admirals have been caught off guard in the middle of fighting another person.

And Katakuri in the middle of trashing Carrot can still dodge Luffy sneak attack due to his FS. Zoan Ulti is slow af so that's not an excuse if Luffy can use his FS properly so Luffy didn't train his FS in Udon. Which shows Luffy at Flower Capital also didn't use his FS properly due to not being calm (Katakuri stated this to use CoO you have to be calm) therefore Flowe Capital Luffy could have dodged TB if he were calm.

And compared to Jozu who is fast af is not comparable to slow zoan Ulti who needed hybrid and Page One help to catch Nami and Usopp. Apple to orange. Aokiji also fought WB the strongest man so his CoO was fully focused on WB. I don't think he had time to focus his CoO on his surroundings when fighting WSM who Sengoku considered could destroy the world and Garp considered to be King of the Sea.

Its Over

Illustrious
Banned Member
WCI Luffy=Wano Luffy in term of FS though. Luffy improved his CoA though. Headcannon Luffy improved his FS tremendously when his CoA who should get massive boost got broken by Ulti headbutt the same Ulti who can't KO Usopp with her hardening headbutt and you expect LUffy FS which wasn't trained as much as Luffy CoA would get massive boost?

MrBopo

Paramount
WCI Luffy=Wano Luffy in term of FS though. Luffy improved his CoA though. Headcannon Luffy improved his FS tremendously when his CoA who should get massive boost got broken by Ulti headbutt the same Ulti who can't KO Usopp with her hardening headbutt.
Ulti's headbutt didn't brake Luffys Coa

Its Over

Illustrious
Banned Member
Ulti's headbutt didn't brake Luffys Coa
It overpowered Luffy CoA though even though Luffy coated his headbutt with hardening. If Luffy improved his FS that much then his COA which should exceed his FS stat due to Luffy trained his CoA the most to penetrate Kaido scale should overpower Ulti hardening headbutt yet Luffy CoA headbutt got overpowered by Ulti the same Ulti who can't KO Usopp with her multiple hardening headbutt, And for some reason Luffy FS which wasn't trained as much as Luffy CoA would get a massive boost?

Last edited:

MrBopo

Paramount
It overpowered Luffy CoA though even though Luffy coated his headbutt with hardening. If Luffy improved his FS that much then his COA which should exceed his FS stat due to Luffy trained his CoA the most to penetrate Kaido scale should overpower Ulti hardening headbutt yet Luffy CoA headbutt got overpowered by Ulti, And for some reason Luffy FS which wasn't trained as much as Luffy CoA would get a massive boost?
Luffy got moved but his Coa was fine, there's no damage to Luffys head
0983-009.png

0983-010.png

0983-012.png

MrBopo

Paramount
I always wouldn't but to much stock in the headbutt clash, Luffys head buts are his weakest move and it's something he never used pre-ts.

Its Over

Illustrious
Banned Member
Luffy got moved but his Coa was fine, there's no damage to Luffys head
0983-009.png

0983-010.png

0983-012.png
Seems like a bruise. And he still got overpowered by Ulti though even though Luffy coated his headbutt with hardening. Same Ulti who with hardening can't KO Usopp with multiple headbutts.

JDatQW2.png

And his CoA was supposed to get the most improvement after Udon training since Luffy trained his CoA to penetrate Kaido scale. And still got overpowered by Ulti headbutt. And people want Luffy FS which wasn't trained as much as Luffy CoA to get improvement too smh.

MrBopo

Paramount
Seems like a bruise. And he still got overpowered by Ulti though even though Luffy coated his headbutt with hardening. Same Ulti who with hardening can't KO Usopp with multiple headbutts.

JDatQW2.png

And his CoA was supposed to get the most improvement after Udon training since Luffy trained his CoA to penetrate Kaido scale. And still got overpowered by Ulti headbutt. And people want Luffy FS which wasn't trained as much as Luffy CoA to get improvement too smh.
Luffy got a boo-boo in his weakest form and his training work considering he was able to damage kaido

Its Over

Illustrious
Banned Member
Luffy got a boo-boo in his weakest form and his training work considering he was able to damage kaido
Due to advanced CoA not due to improving his FS. FS user should be able to deal with 2 low tier opponents like Katakuri dealt with Carrot and Luffy simultaneously while Luffy needed G4 to beat Ulti since in base he can't deal with Page One and Ulti due to not using his FS properly so Luffy didn't train his FS that much in Udon. Only his CoA.

MrBopo

Paramount
Due to advanced CoA not due to improving his FS. FS user should be able to deal with 2 low tier opponents like Katakuri dealt with Carrot and Luffy simultaneously while Luffy needed G4 to beat Ulti since in base he can't deal with Page One and Ulti due to not using his FS properly so Luffy didn't train his FS that much in Udon. Only his CoA.
Luffy needed G4 to put down ulti and page one because of how durable thier zoans are.

Its Over

Illustrious
Banned Member
Luffy needed G4 to put down ulti and page one because of how durable thier zoans are.
If Luffy trained his FS properly he should be able to see into the future where Ulti would grab him like Katakuri saw into the future Luffy would attack him once Katakuri dealt with Carrot. Luffy didn't use his FS properly therefore slow zoan Ulti the same Ulti who needed hybrid and Page One help to catch Nami and Usopp could grab Luffy so Luffy didn't train his FS that much in Udon.

Page One is not that durable. Luffy used tiny EG and Luffy always use downward force when he used EG yet when he punched Page One, Luffy used EG upward+the size of the EG was small af compared to Luffy usual EG and still bled Page One and KO him for few seconds so Page One is not that durable. Ulti might be more durable but she's slow af.

Back