• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion Thread Part 3: Road to star level

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Cry all you want. You just overrate Marco who fought admiral a bit when DR Luffy also did that with Fujitora.

Cry all you want hyping Zoro physical strength blocking Hakai when Zoro with his physical strength can't push back Apoo. Showing Calamities/Sweet Commanders can replicate Zoro physical strength feat blocking Hakai.

The only argument that they have is Zoro beating Apoo which doesn't answer how Zoro can't push back Apoo if Zoro physical strength is so great in blocking Hakai.

If you think Perospero<Jack then go blame Oda and yeah you need mental gymnastic to think Perospero>Cracker/Smoothie so it's not my fault when 1 of the person I argued with can't accept that reality since it would raise the bar of Sweet Commanders. I fail to see how is that stonewalling when Cracker/Smoothie VC say they're 1 of BMP strongest emmebrs while Perospero VC say he's 1 of the most skilled BMP member.

Maybe your power scaling is lame thinking Luffy improved his FS in Udon when his CoA who should improve the most got broken by Ulri headbutt and Luffy got caught by slow zoan Ulti? It's also funny 1 of the person I argued with didn't answer where it's stated in the manga that Luffy wanted to try to improve his FS.

Pretty sure I didn't deflect Luffy feat. I acknowledged Luffy feat dodging TB. What I just disagreed with was Luffy improved his FS in Udon when Luffy never said he wanted to improve his FS in Udon especially when solo zoan Ulti cught him and FS user should have seen 5 secnds in the future that Ulti would grab him unless Luffy FS wasnt active since he didn' train his FS in Udon. I also said Luffy wasn't calm and you need to be calm to use FS (Katakuri said this). so the reason why Luffy could dodge TB on the roof but not on Flower Capital was because Luffy can't use CoO since he wasn't calm after Kado injured Tama. This statement of mine hasn't been addressed. But keep going saying I kept stonewalling,

No need to be butthurt. I know people like you think characters each arc without doing anything gets stronger instead of acknowledging enemies in previous arc>enemies in next arc.

Instead of being a crybaby try to list the argument that I didn't address. I addressed them all and they only repeat the same thing over and over again. :pepesip
You will not continue stone-walling. I have repeatedly read over both sides argument from them and you. You know that stonewalling is against the rules, you disregarded my warning, do not continue this. We have these rules for a reason.

Its Over

Illustrious
Banned Member
Stonewalling + cherrypicking
Yeah no. Luffy wasn't calm at Flower Capital due to Kaido injuring Tama so he can't use his FS properly. Katakuri said you need calm to use FS.

No mention of Luffy wanting to train his FS in Udon he said it clearly he only wanted to train his CoA to penetrate Kaido scale.

No again. FS user should be able to deal with multiple tier opponents look how casually Katakuri dealt with Carrot and base Luffy while base Luffy can't deal with Page One and Ulti due to not using FS properly so it's clear he didn't use FS properly. Since he didn't train his FS in Udon.

You will not continue stone-walling. I have repeatedly read over both sides argument from them and you. You know that stonewalling is against the rules, you disregarded my warning, do not continue this. We have these rules for a reason.
Why don't you list arguments that I stone walled instead of being a crybaby?

Its Over

Illustrious
Banned Member
Yeah you're butthurt because you want Luffy to improve his FS in Udon when no argument supports this.

- Got caught by Ulti while FS user katakuri dealt with base luffy and Carrot casually.

- No mention of Luffy wanted to train his FS> Luffy made it clear he wanted to train his CoA.

Still butthurt because I didn't wank Zoro feat blocking Hakai since I have evidence that other characters can replicate Zoro feat due to Apoo who is not physical fighter can match Zoro physical strength?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Why don't you list arguments that I stone walled instead of being a crybaby?
You blatantly and repeatedly ignored El Hermano's posts, you ignored several times over the evidence of trying to bring up Fujitora vs Luffy which did convey any logical consistency to arguing about WCI Luffy when the scales don't match.

You even outright lied saying that Luffy injured Fujitora and gave him damge despite the fact that there isn't a single bruise shown afterwards in the immediate pages and panels that followed it..

You argued Katakuri beat FS Luffy, despite both Solar and El Hermano posting the next scene where Luffy avoids and evades Katakuri's punche barrages when that was the only point Luffy used FS with visible cues. You ignored this to try and cherry pick when Luffy was injured aftwards in a scene not directly related to that.
Yeah you're butthurt because you want Luffy to improve his FS in Udon when no argument supports this.
This is enough. You are being dealt with due to your childish behavior, personal insults, and inability to accept responsibly or fairly when you have repeatedly stonewalled with myself and others in this thread. I do not get involved in these threads, I don't even need to justify this to you honestly but you called me and others cry babies, you claim I am butthurt and so on.

You have not made a case. You have just further worsened the situation with your behavior.
Good job.

Frosty

Honestly it sounds like bullshit but

ezgif-1-2f141bc8ef81.png

please tell me it ain't so :tearspepe

MrBopo

Paramount
I also wouldn't put much in Luffy having to use g4 agaisnt ulti and page one. Luffy also used g4 agaisnt a boat and a number. G4 isn't Luffy's ultimate trump card any more

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Even though Gold is non Canon. The scene where Lucci fought Sabo was written and drawn by Oda as revealed in Databook Blue.

So Lucci being YC1 is pretty high on there. Can't wait to see him again

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I mean.

I kinda feel its one of the few things I’d genuinely believe is downright bad coming from One Piece.

and I genuinely don’t have a problem with most things that come from One Piece
It is. But everyone series has a few. Plus he needed this to keep up with his peers. If Oda didnt draw him so weak it would be different.

It is. But everyone series has a few. Plus he needed this to keep up with his peers. If Oda didnt draw him so weak it would be different.
I get it, I guess?

But he could’ve easily rectified it by just writing him stronger throughout this fight as a result of training.

This same thing happened in Naruto too. I still believe its a bad move

Even though Gold is non Canon. The scene where Lucci fought Sabo was written and drawn by Oda as revealed in Databook Blue.

So Lucci being YC1 is pretty high on there. Can't wait to see him again
Oda isn’t the type to just have the villains stop being badasses just because they aren’t the main focus anymore

see also, Crocodile

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Also remember Germa broke off from the WG. And Naruto said he was going to be the most feared man to the marines.

Oda has plans for this.

Also remember Germa broke off from the WG. And Naruto said he was going to be the most feared man to the marines.

Oda has plans for this.
>Naruto

I don’t know know if you get this, but this doesn’t really alleviate any concerns I have for this.

If anything, its worse

I’ve already expireinced this with Naruto. I really don’t care if Sanji becomes OP or not, Admiral Level or not.

If he actually just inherited those genetic enhancements it explains away his achievements that were once just from hard work? Man… I’d be so disappointed

Back