• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion Thread Part 3: Road to star level

Zoro fans in OL are on suicide watch. Their only hope is ZKK. :mjlol
HbNXYBy.jpg

Too much delusion.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
It's interesting that Zoro is always given the benifit of doubt when it comes to combat.

Maybe it's because Zoros combat is always a focus point in an arc

Because combat is Zoro's focal point as a character. The other Straw Hats all have something else they want to achieve or accomplish, whereas Zoro is based around being the best at a specific form of combat. Meaning his strength relative to others is directly related to his dream, which is always the most important thing to an individual Straw Hat.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Big Mom : I haven't been injured in decades and haven't had to fight to fight this seriously since.

She was referring to Prime Roger. But hey you know leaving a scar on Kaidou. Big Mom's equal is some how so much higher idk.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Jesus I'm the biggest King fan and there's no way he's overcoming Law's toolkit :skully
Oda almost deliberately gimped him with haki showings which would've been the only way for him to not get fucked by Room

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Law's showing right now durability. Means absolutely nothing.

All you can hope if you got the endurance to survive this.

Great Potato

Preeminent
Kid and Law endurance is absurd, and they're still not done showing.

Also enjoyed the part of the chapter were Kid just took control of all of the homies. People used to try arguing me that she would fodderize Kid because she can turn his metal into homies, as though being alive would somehow stop them from still being magnetic.

MrBopo

Paramount
Kid and Law endurance is absurd, and they're still not done showing.

Also enjoyed the part of the chapter were Kid just took control of all of the homies. People used to try arguing me that she would fodderize Kid because she can turn his metal into homies, as though being alive would somehow stop them from still being magnetic.
To think Kidd started the fight nerfed from hawkins

Back