• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion Thread Part 3: Road to star level

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
@Crimson Dragoon

ffc3278b77d40eea1d1f0d7d3f08c2a5.jpg

695d75a99b2ef06ae580bbc905298f09.jpg

reminder that oda is also a grimmjow fan, since eustass is a red haired pirate version of him :mjlol

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
God. It's because CT123 made a post on Doffy vs. Cracker. Now everyone thinks its open invitation to Doflamingo Games lol
Not my fault people are stupid enough to conflate discussion of a match that could probably go either way for meaning he’s a contender for more *shrugs*

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
What's the argument for?

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
I've always had Cracker>Doffy because he's the most busted BM pirate devil fruit wise besides BM herself and comparable stats though its true KKG would've ended either if used at the beginning of both fights also Ziggy, Vermillion and Xelio are all the same tier debater to me when it comes to OP it murders braincells to read their arguments

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
I've always had Cracker>Doffy because he's the most busted BM pirate devil fruit wise besides BM herself and comparable stats though its true KKG would've ended either if used at the beginning of both fights also Ziggy, Vermillion and Xelio are all the same tier debater to me when it comes to OP it murders braincells to read their arguments
I can’t see it as anything but inconclusive at best. Cracker’s a glass cannon that Luffy gave the run around for hours while Doffy would have definitely retired Luffy without the aide of the Dressrosa gladiators. His Devil Fruit is broken, but he’d be fighting someone that negates the idea of using them as a wall to bypass. Doffy’s awakened threads have matched attacks from Gear 4 that broke his biscuit armor. He can also conjure them behind Cracker, rather than need to ram through them like Luffy to reach them.

Both have failed to hurt Luffy with piercing attacks colliding with his fist and Cracker cutting his less protected arm doesn’t contradict Doffy not harming his side with blunt force from a kick.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Not my fault people are stupid enough to conflate discussion of a match that could probably go either way for meaning he’s a contender for more *shrugs*
Its not. But you know the OL is just a fanboy war section at this point. All logic and reasoning is gone.

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
I can’t see it as anything but inconclusive at best. Cracker’s a glass cannon that Luffy gave the run around for hours while Doffy would have definitely retired Luffy without the aide of the Dressrosa gladiators. His Devil Fruit is broken, but he’d be fighting someone that negates the idea of using them as a wall to bypass. Doffy’s awakened threads have matched attacks from Gear 4 that broke his biscuit armor. He can also conjure them behind Cracker, rather than need to ram through them like Luffy to reach them.

Both have failed to hurt Luffy with piercing attacks colliding with his fist and Cracker cutting his less protected arm doesn’t contradict Doffy not harming his side with blunt force from a kick.
I mean yea I'm not saying Doffy is a shell with no chance I stopped believing YC3 and Doffy, Jimbei and such have a huge gap between them since the Beast Pirates implied Flying 6 are next up for All Stars

Back