• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion Thread Part 3: Road to star level

1654535464049.jpg

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
live action oda piece might be either nf cowboy bebop levels, or a notch better :highbars

:mjlol

live action oda piece might be either nf cowboy bebop levels, or a notch better :highbars

:mjlol
The only thing I don’t want is for the writers to to make changes so they can “update” or “modernize” the story because certain aspects are “outdated”

i say this because Matt Owens hangs out with RogersBase and shit

when you approach a story like this without any humility as a writer, and just assume you can improve it? It ends horribly.

A new writer should always approach a work like this with humility.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
A lot of fans feel that the Sanji being a perv thing has aged poorly

edit: honestly ALL the dirty humor. I definitely see a shitstorm coming once they get to Mr 2
im not a fan of perv gags at all but sanji is pretty take compared to like.....the rest of manga

the only thing really problematic about him was in thriller bark/wano and some databook confirming Pudding's age was 16 which made their whole relationship fucked

El Hermano

Acclaimed
I can already see thier warped, tiny brains working overtime to justify a heavily-politicized version of One Piece.

And any writer who thinks they could "improve" on a super-successful, genuinely great original story are hacks. Especially if they never wrote any original work that's at least very good.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Yeah One Piece already explores all the stuff they want to explore.

Nojiko is hot af so it really shouldn't bother anyone lol.

They are adopted sisters anyways. They were never blood related. Nojiko just found Nani, and Bellemere found them both.

Back