• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I don’t wanna sound like a psycho ex girlfriend. But I’m gonna need somebody to make a list of all the lies the spoiler providers made in just this arc

This and the Sanji broken leg shit is fresh on my mind
Redon hasn't lied, but everyone else has.

The Mexican one you say was just a bad photoshop etc.

But it only started this because of agenda wars.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
We are at the point in the spoiler cycle where the OL shits on OP because X character didn't do x thing they were never going to do.

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
Brogy defeating a viceadmiral in one hit.
WMaTiqQ.jpg

Mr. 3 was lucky to have a brain and other members of the Baroque Works with him in Little Garden.

The viceadmiral that can transform into a sea otter is called Pomsky.

Saturn's animal form. The form that was shadowed in Sabo's flashback.
mgK3oxz.jpg

And Luffy crushing Kizaru with his hand. Kizaru is bleeding.
1708589724304.png

Yeah, this confirms Kizaru>Kaido. :kobeha Sakazuki saved Kizaru from a horrible death in Wano.

Last edited:

Proto234

Distinguished
Brogy defeating a viceadmiral in one hit.
WMaTiqQ.jpg

Mr. 3 was lucky to have a brain and other members of the Baroque Works with him in Little Garden.

The viceadmiral that can transform into a sea otter is called Pomsky.

Saturn's animal form. The form that was shadowed in Sabo's flashback.
mgK3oxz.jpg

And Luffy crushing Kizaru with his hand. Kizaru is bleeding.
View attachment 929

Yeah, this confirms Kizaru>Kaido. :kobeha Sakazuki saved Kizaru from a horrible death in Wano.
Don't you mean Kaido > Kizaru

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
This is why I never take a preskip > post skip argument from posters seriously.

The same posters who say Dorry is weaker than 3. Clearly why would I engage in conversation with someone who doesn't even remember preskip events.

Proto234

Distinguished
This is why I never take a preskip > post skip argument from posters seriously.
Tbf, that argument still holds true for certain matches like pre skip Straw hats, East Blue villains, and the like

Obviously for minor characters in an arc that have huge chance to appear in future arc and doesn't even defeated in straight fight like Dorry and Brogy, that argument won't hold true

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
A few things:

Franky is much stronger than we give him credit for.

I'll be redoing the tier list, plus rereading the series starting next week

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Yeah. She says Sanjis 1A and Zoro 1B.

We all know why :maybe
And that's fucking great because Sanji just happens to have what could potentially be the best speed feat in the series as of yet, so maybe it's a sign that you should repent for all that shittalking and help him get a W, for your girl, of course :maybe

Great Potato

Preeminent
The OL is really calling this an anti-feat for Kizaru and a terrible performance.

Did we not see giant G5 Luffy stretch out Kaido and use him as a jump-rope last arc, someone who would be deemed stronger than Kizaru by any impartial reader? What were they expecting Borsalino to do here if that's what they consider an anti-feat? Flex out of Luffy's grip?

There's a very slim list of characters who should be contesting Nika in pure physical strength, and Kizaru is not on that list. Even Blackbeard will have to rely on Gura destructive power and being able to cancel the form to compete.

Back