• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters

El Hermano

Acclaimed
If Oda showed us the panel inbetween yeah it would have been. He caught Kizaru mid flight but the best you could say that's LS from the lack of timeframe
Thing is, he had to:
A) turn giant
B) reach around to grab Kizaru

All before he crossed the distance at LS

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
The OL is really calling this an anti-feat for Kizaru and a terrible performance.

Did we not see giant G5 Luffy stretch out Kaido and use him as a jump-rope last arc, someone who would be deemed stronger than Kizaru by any impartial reader? What were they expecting Borsalino to do here if that's what they consider an anti-feat? Flex out of Luffy's grip?

There's a very slim list of characters who should be contesting Nika in pure physical strength, and Kizaru is not on that list. Even Blackbeard will have to rely on Gura destructive power and being able to cancel the form to compete.
Ya talking about a section filled with admiral fanboys who thoughts admirals are>Yonkos when the story said otherwise

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
GHDHzI1XYAAZEvd

El Hermano

Acclaimed
@ChaosTheory123 Hello there. Do you plan on doing the same thing with Wano and wait until Egghead's over to compile and calculate feats? Assuming you even plan on calculating additional feats in the near future.

I think there are some great potential speed feats in there, but I'm not sure how valid they are.

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
1109:
ry566Rt.png

This is the real Redon, not a fake. But there is something about the spoilers that don't make sense.
Ok. It's real.
GHXfiZHXUAA6O1j

Back