• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
- In the final page Blackbeard and Law are ready to fight.

Blackbeard: "Kaidou must have had one of them, so I will take all your Road Poneglyph!!"

Law: "I'm ready!! Winner takes all!!!"

Law is such a badass

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
unknown.png

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Yeah.

I can just tell you without spoiler.

It's just a rehash of Law vs. Big Mom and Kaidou on the rooftop.
Well...
The way it was phrased. That strong haki can resist Devil Fruit's effects. Makes it seem like a specific interaction between haki and devil fruits (like haki solidifying logia) rather than Haki just being able to resist any hax in general whether it comes from a devil fruit or not. So this makes Haki stronger in-universe certainly. But it makes it seem less certain that just because a Haki user can resist a devil fruit version of a certain hax that it can resist the same type of hax in another series that doesn't come from a DF. Like, for example let's say someone uses haki to resist Sugar turning them into a toy with haki. I don't know now if we can say that means they can use Haki to also resist Majin Buu's chocolate beam. Pure Magic Transmutation =/= Devil Fruit Power after all.

Now the official translation may clear this up. I'm just saying the leak summary makes it unclear how well this can be applied out-of-universe, which matters more for OBD standing.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Well...
The way it was phrased. That strong haki can resist Devil Fruit's effects. Makes it seem like a specific interaction between haki and devil fruits (like haki solidifying logia) rather than Haki just being able to resist any hax in general whether it comes from a devil fruit or not. So this makes Haki stronger in-universe certainly. But it makes it seem less certain that just because a Haki user can resist a devil fruit version of a certain hax that it can resist the same type of hax in another series that doesn't come from a DF. Like, for example let's say someone uses haki to resist Sugar turning them into a toy with haki. I don't know now if we can say that means they can use Haki to also resist Majin Buu's chocolate beam. Pure Magic Transmutation =/= Devil Fruit Power after all.

Now the official translation may clear this up. I'm just saying the leak summary makes it unclear how well this can be applied out-of-universe, which matters more for OBD standing.
i agree we should wait, but what Ibwas thinking if strong haki can block disease that helps alot for top tiers moving forward

also jump on the Law bandwagon with me. We are nothing but quality posters.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
if it's played straight like the leaks are saying it's no coincidence that this crops up the same arc we meet Vegapunk, the only guy who actually understands what DFs are

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
It's no coincidence these two matched up.

Kaidou specifically said haki > DF

So Law naturally is boosting up his haki while Blackbeard is mustering DF. Plus they are both Ds. Law being a real one and Blackbeard being a fake one.

Somethings going to happen here where Law haki briefly overpowers BB df. But Blaxkbeard still wins.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
i agree we should wait, but what Ibwas thinking if strong haki can block disease that helps alot for top tiers moving forward

also jump on the Law bandwagon with me. We are nothing but quality posters.
Screenshot_20221011-233253.jpg

Haki clones. :mjpls

Back