One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
You'll have an easier time scaling. When you make a list of people preskip Luffy and Zoro can beat in post skip.

Once you do that, you'll be able to scale New World and Grandline people better.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I think you'll have a hard time getting that by until I redo the whole tier list.

When CT123 finishes Wano I'll just redo the whole series.

Like I said One Piece has 400 + characters that scale to this calcs in one way or another. There is atleast 30 Dressrosa characters by itself.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
And it's not these are wrong. I would just prefer to have a proper thing typed out and logically follow before we bring this to the majority.

As Continent Don Sai will Def look silly if we don't have all our ducks in a row.

GoldenHeart

Illustrious
Jinbe is at Yonko Commander tier imo. He should scale to the Vice Captain surviving Whitebeard’s attack

he’s the fourth strongest Strawhat iirc
Ye Jinbe is fairly straight forward, just slap a continent/rel and be done with it
You might be able to make the case for Continental Nami. Because of Zeus. As when she used him the first time. Kakakuri and Perospero though it it was Big Mom.
If we go by Ronse scaling she is continental, no two ways about it.
She might be pretty close to that as far back as TB due to Oars too.

For Chopper imo it'd be something like:
Small town & supersonic (alabasta)
City & mhs (skypea)
City & sub rel (Enies lobby)
Way higher in thriller bark
Continent & rel (whole cake onwards)

GoldenHeart

Illustrious
IMO Ronse is in the middle of the VAs (not counting outliers like Garp)
he's stronger than the average joe due to being a giant but Vergo, Smoker and others had more significant roles within the marines iirc, remember Chaos mentioning something about Smoker's division guarding a specifically dangerous point in the NW.
Also them just being relevant against a SN at all seems beyond what Ronse could manage

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
This week I'll reread all of East Blue and have a list for yall on both forums to agree to disagree for tier and scaling.

One saga at a time. Because this series is...1000 long haha

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Yeah I can postpone Naruto.

I was enjoying it. But you guys made me want reread my favorite series for 6th time again from the beginning lol. Naruto can wait.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
I think you'll have a hard time getting that by until I redo the whole tier list.

When CT123 finishes Wano I'll just redo the whole series.

Like I said One Piece has 400 + characters that scale to this calcs in one way or another. There is atleast 30 Dressrosa characters by itself.
Maybe in OBD 2027 :maybe

Anyone here happens to know anyone who might be willing to calc the Sanji feat? By just using the distance between Edison and the end of the panel's frame. Couldn't possibly get more lowball than that, but if it's FTL then why not?

Back