One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters
nobody but endgame Luffy will surpass Roger imo

if blackbeard wasn’t enough to get there as-is then it must require significantly more threat, eg Roger could hear the poneglyphs and therefore knew the void century, so it makes sense his would be much higher
I have some big stocks in Imu being above Roger :mjlol

This chapter did reveal one of the names of the Gorosei as Saturn which are the rest of the planets with Imu being the earth. Also Imu - Umi which is water, which the world of OP is made entirely of.

GoldenHeart

Illustrious
Dragon's title would make it seem like he's more wanted than the current yonkou at least tho, so he might be higher than them, maybe even higher than WB since he already had the title Pre-TS

El Hermano

Acclaimed
I have some big stocks in Imu being above Roger :mjlol

This chapter did reveal one of the names of the Gorosei as Saturn which are the rest of the planets with Imu being the earth. Also Imu - Umi which is water, which the world of OP is made entirely of.
Inb4 Saturn was one of OP's earth's satellites and was turned into a human by extracting the Haki inside of it, and same with the other 4 elders, leaving a single moon to orbit OP's planet.

:maybe

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
The whole reason I scaled Don Chinjao to the YC and not just top tiers like everyone wanted.

The minute the guy got a 500mil bounty already let me know he wasn't that special.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
The whole reason I scaled Don Chinjao to the YC and not just top tiers like everyone wanted.

The minute the guy got a 500mil bounty already let me know he wasn't that special.
tbh the arc itself makes this clear too. He's pre Gear 4 Luffy's equal roughly, his son overpowers him despite being weaker than Doffy and Luffy at this point etc. Even without looking at it from a VS perspective Chinjao's portrayal in the arc makes it clear many characters would scale above him, even Garp countering him was very casual

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I mean it's just also what the bounty means as well.

Everyone knew Chinjao could destroy continents with his headbutt. The marines thought he was only worth 500 mil. Which goes along with Level 6 prisoner hyper where Sengoku said each one can "destroy" a country.

I mean it's just also what the bounty means as well.

Everyone knew Chinjao could destroy continents with his headbutt. The marines thought he was only worth 500 mil. Which goes along with Level 6 prisoner hyper where Sengoku said each one can "destroy" a country.
The question is where do we have chinjao? Mid tier or high tier. Where does Mid tier end and where does high tier start?

I think we need to make some establishments on where these tiers lie? There's so many characters in OP that even the highest tier characters are only high tier such as king, all the way down to say for example all the way to the start of post skip.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
It goes

Prime Tier (Ryuuma, Joy Boy, Roger, Whitebeard etc)
Top Tier (Admirals, Yonkou, Wise Kings, Old Beard)
Upper YC(YC1 and 2)
Lower YC (YC 3 and 4.)

Prime Chinjao will be Yc3/4 tier.

Note this is a OBD tier list. As we don't really do the weeb OL tier list stuff.

It goes

Prime Tier (Ryuuma, Joy Boy, Roger, Whitebeard etc)
Top Tier (Admirals, Yonkou, Wise Kings, Old Beard)
Upper YC(YC1 and 2)
Lower YC (YC 3 and 4.)

Prime Chinjao will be Yc3/4 tier.

Note this is a OBD tier list. As we don't really do the weeb OL tier list stuff.
What I mean is moreso, Low tier. Mid tier, High tier and Top tier. Rather than OP terminology. That way we can bracket things easier and better. I wanted to know where Mid tier ends, and where high tier starts.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Prime Tier - (Ryuuma, Roger, Whitebeard, Sengoku, Garp)
Top Tier - Admirals Yonkou, Wise Kings
High Tier- All of the YC level people.
Mid tier- New World Veterans/Grand Line
Low tier- Grandline people/East blue people
Fodder- Spandam.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
There are 400 characters in One Piece that scale to the calcs that CT123 made.

All 400 characters have a fanbase.

And that was my calc pre Wano.

GoldenHeart

Illustrious
Prime Chinjao isn't YC anything tbh
Arc makes it clear that Sai is ~ him. Said Sai who's at best around Barto and Cavendish's level.
You could also argue Luffy's Thor Elephant Gun is comparable to Garp's punch seeing as it managed to revert the later's effect on Chinjao's head.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Arc made it clear that Sai was > Old Don Chinjao. Not Prime Don Chinjao.

Chinjao said he has the ability to do the technique, but it was stated or confirmed he could do it now.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Wasn't it said he could split the ice continent? Why would that be about old chinjao?
Because Sai only beat Old Chinjao, not the Prime One.

Yeah it was stated he has the technique power but that just means he has the tools to do it. Doesn't say if he actually can or not yet.

Back