• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters
Bro it’s not just Dorry and Broggy. Killer noticed Shanks has like an entire Armada of ships lagging behind his

Kidd has one…

bro, I don’t think even Kaido would win in this scenario where he has one ship Vs Shanks Crew + His Armada + Dory & Broggy

Oda you absolute monster.

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
Bro it’s not just Dorry and Broggy. Killer noticed Shanks has like an entire Armada of ships lagging behind his

Kidd has one…

bro, I don’t think even Kaido would win in this scenario where he has one ship Vs Shanks Crew + His Armada + Dory & Broggy

Oda you absolute monster.
So you're saying there's a chance for Kidd :tupac

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Dorry with a bomb going off in his stomach. And Broggy with a pierced hand of steel level wax. With busted weapons were able to part some of the sea and an island sized gold fish. Now they are fully healthy, with a fully healthy Red Hair crew and Shanks

Midd will take this mid difficulty.

Great Potato

Preeminent
Dorry with a bomb going off in his stomach. And Broggy with a pierced hand of steel level wax. With busted weapons were able to part some of the sea and an island sized gold fish. Now they are fully healthy, with a fully healthy Red Hair crew and Shanks

Midd will take this mid difficulty.

Realistically though if Kid manages to push the Red Hair Pirates at all in this scenario then that's already a great performance against these odds, and I'd like to believe we'll get to see them show off a bit seeing as how this is a parallel to Law's clash where the Heart Pirates proved themselves capable opponents against the Blackbeard Pirates.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Nice chapter. Tbh, though...not to be a party pooper but I'm "calibrating" my expectations of Shanks. As much as I've been eager to see him finally fight, like pretty much any reader, it kinda dawned on me there's a good chance that aside from his CoC shtick of disturbing FS, Shanks just hits really hard with Haki and will probably show some stylized energy projectile attacks and that's about it.

I really want to believe that Oda is going to do some crazy, unique shit with Haki that will open up the possibility for the very best users having their own unique abilities that go beyond just hitting really hard...but I just don't see it happening.

Anyway, I hope Oda makes me eat my words.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Rogersbase said Doflamingo would wash Queen. While I think he's wrong. The logic he had for it was right on and couldn't be refuted.

Oda will make the fanfavorites/Oda Favorites/ plot important characters as he wants them to be. And doesn't care enough to make a consistent powerscale for it. He summed it up as characters who are important are naturally going to leave the least important characters in the dust.

I think a chunk of the fanbase doesn't understand this and while this is inconsistent powerscaling. It's actually consistent Oda writing. The fact YouTubers are pointing this out really just cements this fact

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Nice chapter. Tbh, though...not to be a party pooper but I'm "calibrating" my expectations of Shanks. As much as I've been eager to see him finally fight, like pretty much any reader, it kinda dawned on me there's a good chance that aside from his CoC shtick of disturbing FS, Shanks just hits really hard with Haki and will probably show some stylized energy projectile attacks and that's about it.

I really want to believe that Oda is going to do some crazy, unique shit with Haki that will open up the possibility for the very best users having their own unique abilities that go beyond just hitting really hard...but I just don't see it happening.

Anyway, I hope Oda makes me eat my words.
Oda will have Shanks' conqueror's haki be so powerful, it warps reality around him and makes the world itself kneel before his majesty. :mjlol

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Rogersbase said Doflamingo would wash Queen. While I think he's wrong. The logic he had for it was right on and couldn't be refuted.

Oda will make the fanfavorites/Oda Favorites/ plot important characters as he wants them to be. And doesn't care enough to make a consistent powerscale for it. He summed it up as characters who are important are naturally going to leave the least important characters in the dust.

I think a chunk of the fanbase doesn't understand this and while this is inconsistent powerscaling. It's actually consistent Oda writing. The fact YouTubers are pointing this out really just cements this fact
kinda fair but they’re still abusing that logic. right now Queen beats the breaks off him but you can bet without a doubt when he comes back, Doffy is gonna be a high tier character like Lucci and Crocodile are now, that’s just how Oda rolls. He loves those prison gains for fan favorites. Katakuri will probably get buffs too

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
He said Crocodile can beat both King and Queen.

While I think he's right. I have to see it. But I'm 95% sure he's right.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
i lean towards Croc on that too despite my urge to hype up Kaido’s crew

Oda just didn’t really do much for the Disasters compared to Big Mom’s crew. No real haki showings no awakenings…going out sad smh

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Well I see Queen coming back for a MADs reunion.

King too pretty to be thrown away. If he had a goofy design maybe but Oda made him too handsome to really just toss out.

That's just being real. With all the goofy designs King stands out too much.

Back