• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
If Blaxkbeard and 4 of his commanders couldn't beat Law by himself that would be terrible.
Those guys are likely mostly Blackbeard's Flying Six, only Burgess might be anything special if he fights Jinbei or Sanji, otherwise they are mostly Perospero level guys

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Those guys are likely mostly Blackbeard's Flying Six, only Burgess might be anything special if he fights Jinbei or Sanji, otherwise they are mostly Perospero level guys
Which is a feat only Akainu and kaidou have had so far in the manga.

And both didn't have to take a Yonkou at the same time.

So again like. It would be Bad for Blackbeard if this group didn't randomly tgem.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
That’s the Ope Ope lightning. He always had white lightning
From Redon

"In the chapter you see white lightning when Law uses Haki on him (Doc Q), but not the black lightning we've seen before when someone has used Haki with "Conqueror Haki"."

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
got a feeling, law gonna have a heroic sacrifice

idk, ace vibes intensify, oda has done it before, after all

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Law's going to wound Blackbeard but lose. It's a fun for both sides tbh.

The only way Law would look bad here is if Doc destroys him.

The only way BB would look bad here is if Law actually pulls the upset and beats BB plus his 4 commanders.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
kidd will come and help law, both of them will put up a good fight against blackbeard, but, still they get overpowered in the end

:mjlol

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
got a feeling, law gonna have a heroic sacrifice

idk, ace vibes intensify, oda has done it before, after all
I can't even begin to imagine the massive shitstorm in the fandom Law dying would cause :skully

I like Law, so I wouldn't root for it to happen of course. But I do have to admit seeing fandom meltdowns can be pretty entertaining (I'll never forget the endless amounts of 🧂 Naruto and Hinata getting together caused for a certain group :lul ).

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
yup

law will def put up a great fight, and he has the ace flag feeling, i was telling ya

either way

law is legit is one of the strong high tiers, atm

Back