• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters
326258361_501517938557207_7456790162543150947_n.jpg
So what you're telling me is..... Smoothie > Zoro.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Ayoooo how's it going
I posted on the NF thread but the entire section seemed like a graveyard:rock
Yep. It died October 2021. Mbxx decided to make some massive changes because his brain damage made him think giant enterprises were after him for breaking copyright laws. This forum was created as an alternative, and the minute people started talking about it, even in fucking PMs which he apparently was tapping into, he started dishing out permabans without a warning. He ended up banning most of the section including its OGs in a single day.

It's been overrun by mental midgets ever since.

Oh and OP is up to 4.5 exatons for top-tiers, YCs are now at continent level, some lower tiers are country level as well. Preskip M3 are relativistic now.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
What the fuck is this supposed massive storyline leak:

Translated version:

???
I'd chuck it off and say it's fake but the account posting it is one of the more reliable ones.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
what the hell lol

also this is probably an unpopular opinion, but im kind of hoping whoever the previous Joy Boy was didnt have the Nika fruit, though I am almost certain they did of course

I won't take that leak seriously, I'm not even sure how it would even be possible to get leaks that far ahead. The most you can reasonably get is like three chapters ahead, which happened with Chainsaw Man recently, which makes sense because Mangaka are always two to three chapters ahead of what's been released. Or at least that's what I remember hearing a couple times, can't remember the sources.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
I won't take that leak seriously, I'm not even sure how it would even be possible to get leaks that far ahead. The most you can reasonably get is like three chapters ahead, which happened with Chainsaw Man recently, which makes sense because Mangaka are always two to three chapters ahead of what's been released. Or at least that's what I remember hearing a couple times, can't remember the sources.
They have a bulk of chapters ready/preparing for release ahead of time. At least that's the case with most of the big, long running shonens. I'd wager Oda probably has 4-5 chapters ready for release at any given time, and already has sketches/rough drafts of several more. He definitely has outlines for probably dozens of chapters ahead.

Not saying any of this is real. Just weird to see someone who's generally trustworthy posting this as if it were confirmed. If this shit is indeed a massive troll(which would not surprise me at all)then consider this guy's reputation dead in the water. He will NOT recover.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
it sounds a little cliche even for Oda tbh to be real

we already have Roger conspicuously looking like Luffy when he wad younger, having another major character be just like him in the past would be pushing it way too far

though eh it’s not like Oda hasn’t fumbled things before, I think he has better ideas than this though. Also feel like if time travel is involved it will relate to Kozuki Toki’s fruit, and I don’t see Franky ever eating a DF

GoldenHeart

Illustrious
Imma be honest with u dawg
I've seen this posted a billion times and i still dont get what the reference is supposed to be :mjgrin
Oh and OP is up to 4.5 exatons for top-tiers, YCs are now at continent level, some lower tiers are country level as well. Preskip M3 are relativistic now.
Yeah i've read the blog posts :wow
Have y'all updated the profiles? I'd help but i'm not sure if I remember what my account's password was :mjlol

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Imma be honest with u dawg
I've seen this posted a billion times and i still dont get what the reference is supposed to be :mjgrin

Yeah i've read the blog posts :wow
Have y'all updated the profiles? I'd help but i'm not sure if I remember what my account's password was :mjlol
Imagine's been updating the ones we all pretty much agree one. Some still need updating but also overall discussing before updating.

The reference is for the latest chapter where Stussy bites Kaku and drinks his blood, revealing she's some kind of vampire.

GoldenHeart

Illustrious
Imagine's been updating the ones we all pretty much agree one. Some still need updating but also overall discussing before updating.

The reference is for the latest chapter where Stussy bites Kaku and drinks his blood, revealing she's some kind of vampire.

Yeah i was gonna ask about a few things
I didnt understand the raigo calc tbh
dce.jpg

like, does the energy come from the KE of forming the cloud?

Other than that what i understood so far is:
Top tiers: Multi-continent/Rel
High tiers: Continent/Rel
Mid tiers: City/sub-rel, maybe higher depending on the Raigo thing and/or scaling Zombie Oars to the Numbers

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I think we all decided that the raigou thing cant scale to Luffy because of the multiple factors involved in that kinda power.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Multi- Continental - Sub Rev
Yonkou
Admirals
Wise Kings
Rocks
Sengoku
Mihawk
Garp
Rayleigh
Yamato
Zoro "Dead's Mans Game"
Dragon ?

Continental Sub Rev
Killer
Sanji
Jimbei
Marco
King
Queen
Jozu
Boa
Crocodile
Sephirams
Gion and Tokigake
Kuma

Characters and stuff where they scale in this area. @GoldenHeart and @El Hermano

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Alright, there were 2 Raigou related feats. The knock up stream essentially measured the minimum durability of Upper Yard, ergo the minimum power Raigou would need to off it.

The second feat was the KE of dispersing the Raigou. The Raigou equals the KE on account the KE was what Luffy imparted onto the Raigou before he was able to sap it of enough lightning to be dispersed. As the lightning was holding it together, without generating that KE and removing that much power, Luffy wasn’t going to accomplish the task of defeating the Raigou.

Biggest obstacle of scaling off the Raigou is we have no fucking clue how much flailing Luffy needed to do in order to generate that KE.

You’re better off comparing Oars to the Numbers that needed Gear 4 to KO with a single attack to figure out where preskip straw hats stand.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Alright, there were 2 Raigou related feats. The knock up stream essentially measured the minimum durability of Upper Yard, ergo the minimum power Raigou would need to off it.

The second feat was the KE of dispersing the Raigou. The Raigou equals the KE on account the KE was what Luffy imparted onto the Raigou before he was able to sap it of enough lightning to be dispersed. As the lightning was holding it together, without generating that KE and removing that much power, Luffy wasn’t going to accomplish the task of defeating the Raigou.

Biggest obstacle of scaling off the Raigou is we have no fucking clue how much flailing Luffy needed to do in order to generate that KE.

You’re better off comparing Oars to the Numbers that needed Gear 4 to KO with a single attack to figure out where preskip straw hats stand.
The amount of salt this will generate sounds like a thread @OtherGalaxy should make

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
I dunno if "needed" is the right word. In the same arc Luffy also used G4 just to deal with some fodder ships. So that showed he didn't mind using it for complete overkill (I also just think Oda wanted to save Luffy showing his usage of Advanced Armament in base for the Kaido fight).

And Drake also 1HKOd a Number despite his performance through most of Wano being pretty pathetic.

Back