• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters

GoldenHeart

Illustrious
It just came to me in that NF thread, but
Now that we know Kuma's DF works by manipulating radio waves, woulnd't that make his light speed claim legit? :rock
Well, that and the fact he intercepted Kizaru and Rayleigh

El Hermano

Acclaimed
It just came to me in that NF thread, but
Now that we know Kuma's DF works by manipulating radio waves, woulnd't that make his light speed claim legit? :rock
Well, that and the fact he intercepted Kizaru and Rayleigh
It doesn't. Vegapunk simply made an analogy for transferring something relatively abstract like peripheral nervous system signals to another person.

GoldenHeart

Illustrious
It doesn't. Vegapunk simply made an analogy for transferring something relatively abstract like peripheral nervous system signals to another person.
U sure?
The traslations i read basically said that Kuma takes abstract stuff like pain and gives it a physical form like radio or nerve signals

El Hermano

Acclaimed
U sure?
The traslations i read basically said that Kuma takes abstract stuff like pain and gives it a physical form like radio or nerve signals
The official translation says "It's like sending peripheral nervous system signals via radio waves" and the TCB one doesn't even mention radio waves, just wireless transmission of abstract things.

GoldenHeart

Illustrious
The official translation says "It's like sending peripheral nervous system signals via radio waves"
This is what im saying though no? He can give pain a physical form and send them like radio waves, then Vegapunk asks him if he could do the same to imagination or memories (the later i suppose yes since Vega says that giant paw Bonney discovered was Kuma's memories iirc)
and the TCB one doesn't even mention radio waves, just wireless transmission of abstract things.
Yeah that one is a little different, but isn't that the same thing? Like, radio waves are wireless transmission no?

What i understood from that one is that per Vega's words imagination, memories and such are nervous signals and Kuma could give them form to transmit them wirelesly
op_1072_t_009.png

I'd tust the official scans more tbh, lately TCB has been kinda subpar

El Hermano

Acclaimed
This is what im saying though no? He can give pain a physical form and send them like radio waves, then Vegapunk asks him if he could do the same to imagination or memories (the later i suppose yes since Vega says that giant paw Bonney discovered was Kuma's memories iirc)

Yeah that one is a little different, but isn't that the same thing? Like, radio waves are wireless transmission no?

What i understood from that one is that per Vega's words imagination, memories and such are nervous signals and Kuma could give them form to transmit them wirelesly
op_1072_t_009.png

I'd tust the official scans more tbh, lately TCB has been kinda subpar
He was simply giving an example of a similar method of transfering information. Hence, he said "It's like..." rather than outright state Kuma delivers these signals via radio waves.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
You can't calc it because Sanji's no where in those panels.

All we know, the laser was fired. The robot was about to be hit. Sanji was no hwere in sight. Next thing you know, the laser hits, the Sanji reappears with the robot without a scrath.

So Sanji had to move at an unknown place grab the robot, and move to the other side of the building, faster than the light chould hit the spot. :lmao

Back