• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
There is a guy at the OL who created a safe place for Kidd fans.

What is going on? :lmao is it that deep?

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
There is also guys sending death threats to leakers and spoiler providers over this.

I didn't know Kidd fans back him that hard bro.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Why the fuck would they even do that to someone who helped kill Elbaf's worst enemy in the first place
We don't know the nature of their relationship with Shanks. And it's not like Kid did that with the thought of avenging Elbaf in mind, lol. He came there with the intention of harming Shanks who seems to be quite a good ally of them and loved by the locals, so obviously, they're going to help him.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Also....Dorry and Broggy aren't exactly good people lol.

When we met them they were destroying entire villages and plundering. They didn't stop doing that because they found Jesus. They stop doing to that to have a 100 year long dick measuring contest on who was stronger

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
Dorry and Broggy weren't even on Elbaf at the time.
Giants all across the Four Blues heard of it

Although Honestly, Oda's justification for how not a Single Giant wanted to ally with her was weird as fuck, given that some Giant cultures view Elbaf Giants as Barbaric.

Then out of nowhere they were willing to let go of that Grudge to Let Loki hit it

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Giants all across the Four Blues heard of it

Although Honestly, Oda's justification for how not a Single Giant wanted to ally with her was weird as fuck, given that some Giant cultures view Elbaf Giants as Barbaric.

Then out of nowhere they were willing to let go of that Grudge to Let Loki hit it
That doesn't meant anything. Dorry and Broggy were isolated from other giants and the giants didn't even know they were at Little Garden until Usopp told them.

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
Fishmen like Macro was selling his own kind to Celestial Nonces while even giants who hated Elbaf refused to ally with Big Mom , hell I am pretty sure she would been satisfied with a ONS to have a Half Giant Kid and none was willing

Giants must have something in their DNA like the Minks do that make them so loyal

GoldenHeart

Illustrious
Also....Dorry and Broggy aren't exactly good people lol.

When we met them they were destroying entire villages and plundering. They didn't stop doing that because they found Jesus. They stop doing to that to have a 100 year long dick measuring contest on who was stronger
Elbaf will be about Jesus (Luffy) converting the Pagan Nordic savages :dankpepe

Great Potato

Preeminent
There is a guy at the OL who created a safe place for Kidd fans.

What is going on? :lmao is it that deep?

Being a Kid fan these are crushing spoilers, and it's not just the loss to Shanks, but the whole mentality surrounding the fandom.

Kid has been one of the most hated on characters in the manga dogged on by every other fandom, he was never given a fair chance being mocked and memed out the gate and week after week we've had to deal with hordes of people calling him Useless Mid and downplaying all of his accomplishments he gets in the manga. The Kid fandom being as vocal and defensive they are was a product of being surrounded by a community who constantly shits on him and wishes to see him fall.

Kid fans have had to work twice as hard for half the respect of other characters, and the one thing carrying that was that Oda really set him and Law up as people who were supposed to be important figures alongside Luffy for the new generation. For Oda to trash him like he's nothing just to stroke off Shanks once again makes those 15 years of investment into that character feel like a complete waste, and like Oda decided to feed into the hate surrounding him.

Kid never got his moment after all of this time, and for Oda to write him out in such a disrespectful way honestly kills a lot of my hype for the future of the series.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Yeah Like I posted in the OL. This is terribly written. But it was a good chapter.

Good for Shanks and the future of hid and Blackbeards story.

But it completely got rid of a good character like Kidd. Like even if he comes back. He's not ever going to revered the way he was. The was the biggest L the series has ever seen.

Oda went out of his way to make Kidd look bad.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Oda stated Shanks had the weakest Pirate Fleet.

Oda had Yassop confirm that Kidd and Killwr were fully healthy

Oda had Shanks see the future and how Kidd wiped out the whole fleet.

Shanks puts an end to it and one shots both Kidd and Killer.

Kidds crew begs for mercy and gets Shanks the Poneglyphs.

Dory and Brogy one shot the ship

And on top of all that

The Narrator says Kidd is done.

Idk what happened from since Wano till now. But Oda said he was done with Kidd.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Being a Kid fan these are crushing spoilers, and it's not just the loss to Shanks, but the whole mentality surrounding the fandom.

Kid has been one of the most hated on characters in the manga dogged on by every other fandom, he was never given a fair chance being mocked and memed out the gate and week after week we've had to deal with hordes of people calling him Useless Mid and downplaying all of his accomplishments he gets in the manga. The Kid fandom being as vocal and defensive they are was a product of being surrounded by a community who constantly shits on him and wishes to see him fall.

Kid fans have had to work twice as hard for half the respect of other characters, and the one thing carrying that was that Oda really set him and Law up as people who were supposed to be important figures alongside Luffy for the new generation. For Oda to trash him like he's nothing just to stroke off Shanks once again makes those 15 years of investment into that character feel like a complete waste, and like Oda decided to feed into the hate surrounding him.

Kid never got his moment after all of this time, and for Oda to write him out in such a disrespectful way honestly kills a lot of my hype for the future of the series.
sums up my feelings pretty well

i still love OP, it really is a great manga, but this is the first time ive ever had my enjoyment of it kinda shut down

im not even a big Kidd fan really, but this is such a poor way to write him “out” after finally bothering to do anything with him at all in Wano

it also does the opposite effect whereas I’m now not feeling Shanks either because…I already knew Kidd wasn’t on Shanks level, doing that again isnt really exciting

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I like Shanks more now tbh.

He needed this. Probably not against Kidd. But Shanks actually needed this.

Back