• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
But Franky and Chopper and even Zoro don't actually have kicking techniques

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
jiren_vs_anime_alliance_by_davidbksandrade_dbw2wp5-pre.png

wdym? there was a time where luffy and nardo actually helped kakarot to fight jiren, lizard and toaster 17 are frauds 🤷‍♂️

Great Potato

Preeminent
One of my hopes for Netflix Piece being a success is that it encourages Bandai Namco to invest more in the property and maybe get us a good fighting game out of it. Dragon Ball must have at least two dozen fighting games by now with a franchise where everyone has the same fighting style of energy beams and balls, but OP only has a half-baked fighter in Burning Blood which was an arena fighting game.

I'd be happy if the show generated enough interest for them to consider giving OP it's own version of FighterZ or Budokai to try capitalizing on the new audience. Pirate Warriors is alright, but Musou games are much more niche here and they're not really marketed abroad at all, only diehards play PW.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I used to love the Grand Battle One Piece games.

I kinda agree a OP FighterZ would be epic. However personally another GA game would be what I want.

Rottkins

✧ 🎪 𝔾𝔼ℕ𝕀𝕌𝕊 𝕁𝔼𝕊𝕋𝔼ℝ 🎪 ✧
ahoy my mates, how are ye? thinkin about making new merch but dunno of what characters from op. not someone who is just popular, rather some characters who everyone love but people just don't cherish them on daily. Not zoro or law kind of character but rather karoo or bon clay kind like

ahoy my mates, how are ye? thinkin about making new merch but dunno of what characters from op. not someone who is just popular, rather some characters who everyone love but people just don't cherish them on daily. Not zoro or law kind of character but rather karoo or bon clay kind like
Chopper is probably the biggest and most popular merch.

Buggy might work, can't say for sure.

Great Potato

Preeminent

Gecko Moria

Back