• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters

Great Potato

Preeminent
Unconfirmed Spoilers:
Chapter 1095: "Solidarity amongst Science"

- Saturn is seen heavily wounded and breathing heavily
- Sanji, Atlas, and Vegapunk are watching from the sidelines
- Sanji: "Wahahaha..thats enough, Franky!! Saturn's taken enough of a beating...so Jaygarcia - are you ready to handover Bonney now?!!"
- Saturn(spits blood): "Over my dead body, Judge's son!!!"
- Sanji: "Wahahahah - thats the CD spirit Saturn! Franky - he still hasnt learnt his lesson. Finish him off for me!"
- Franky: "Aye, aye chef" [Franky cracks his knuckes and launches at a sweating Saturn]

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
Yeah, I know but this one is so freaking early and they're gushing over it. Makes me wonder. It would make perfect sense for a Bonney-Kuma flashback, especially if Kuma ends up appearing at the end of the chapter. That said, I wonder what could possibly make it so big in terms of revelation. Maybe something about her mother?
Bonney's mother is Dragon sister, making Bonney another member of the D clan.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Oh shit I forgot you live in Israel.

Everything going good over there?

They massacred an entire military base. My sister's friend's brother is the only survivor of his unit, got shot 3 times. They celebrated around his comrade's corpses.
They then massacred an outdoors rave with Peace theme with thousands of people, including lots of tourists.
They entered settlements near the border, knocked down doors and massacred entire families and burned down houses to force some people out. One girl found out her grandma was murdered because a terrorist filmed it and uploaded it to her grandma's facebook. They massacred people in the streets, I saw a video of a bus stop full of people shot dead.

They raped women, dragged at least 100 hostages back to Gaza, some were murdered and they paraded their bodies. One infamous video shows a German tourist's(from the rave)mangled, naked body being dragged in the streets of Gaza as people(IIRC including women and children)spit on her celebrating. I've also heard they beheaded some of the children hostages but not sure if this one is confirmed. They filmed all of these atrocities, even livestreamed them.

To make matters worse for myself - my uncle's been missing and contact with him was cut yesterday morning. He was driving towards one of the attacked settlements to get his family out of there. Before anyone knew just how massive this invasion was(over a thousand terrorist rather than the few dozens we initially thought at the time).

Numbers are still rising, we expect to hit at least 1000 murdered.

This is why I also despise the leakers I mentioned. The people who provide me with grand expectations to every weekend, one of the few escapism options that can help truly distract me was tainted by terrorist sympathizing, subhuman scum.

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ

Not the flashback I expected but is a good flashback.

Also, break next week. At this rate, One Piece is going to end in 2086.

EDIT:
This is the series of Oda's last assistant.
a518661336858369.jpg

Let's hope it's good.

Last edited:
Back