• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
Ryokugyu will be voiced by Junichi Suwabe, who already voiced Vergo.
F8PqEvtbMAApujp

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
@OtherGalaxy when Bleach gets galaxy level upgrades- I sleep
OtherGalaxy when Saturn is > Shiki - Real shit?
i dont even read bleach tbh
I am completely against “galaxy level Gremmy” which is total bullshit and I’ve said that in several threads already

anything else depends on whatever the consensus on the Realms is, I’m not really against them being universes even though I don’t like Bleach. If the info is legit then it is what it is, and they are now open to start getting clowned on by real series :tupac

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Yeah I don't care about Bleach power levels either.

Trying to have a conversation with Bleachtards is just headache in general.
on one hand I get it bc Bleach has been shit on for years but on the other hand that reaction was from how obnoxious Yhwach fans mostly were wanking extremely vague information so of course people weren't happy with that

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I mean Bleach fans are like Dragon Ball fans. Their whole personality is based on powerlevels of the series.

We literally only have 2 Bleach fans who actually like and care about the series in @Adamant soul and @Xhominid The Apex. So like I said in the Ichibei thread on the other site. I really just go off what they say, and consider it a done deal.

I love Bleach too, but I haven't read the manga since in ended, I love the anime cours.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Some of my favorite youth memories is actually cause of bleach as well.

B Rabbit's Top 5 moments:

Ichigo goes Bankai vs. Byakuya
Ichigo vs. Ulq (Best Espada)
"I'm Primera"
Ichigo's Mom flashback (Quincey Arc)
Yamato vs. Juha Yawch
Hitsuguya vs Gerald
Dangai vs. Aizen

I'm trying to remember my top 10. :wow

Back