• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters

El Hermano

Acclaimed
N9gXkpP.png

El Hermano

Acclaimed
I glanced at the spoilers and

So far this appears to be a mere setup chapter that shows us most of the bigshots that were involved in that incident, most of whom we know(Kaido, Big Mom, Garp etc.), as we've all expected for the past 4 years. Absolutely nothing 1044 worthy as of now. Granted, this is only the partial summary so there's still a good chance of something big going down/being revealed.

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
I just remembered that Katakuri is 48 years old. This means we can see him with Rocks. In Brulee's flashback, he is on a ship with Perospero and his twins.

Also, the God Valley flashback means we will see Shiki in the manga! @OtherGalaxy.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
People involved in the God Valley Incident

Rocks Crew:
Xebex
Whitebeard
Mrs Bakkin
Kaidou
Big Mom
Gloriousa
Silver Axe
Shiki
Wang Shi

Roger:
Gaban
Rayleigh
Seagull
Roger

Marines
Garp
Bogard

Celestials
Saturn
Garling
3 Holy Knights.

That's a serious fucking roster. :skully

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
I read the chapter. So, people were right when they said that:
The elephant zombie from Thriller Bark was a member of Rocks. And I didn't expect Nyon to be a Rocks member. I expected Shakky, but not her. Maybe she was in love with Rocks?
And Shiki is there!!

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
I fucking love Captain John already.
Agree. He is no different from his zombie version.
BTW, I believe the Elephant Zombie is Silver Axe since Ochoku was defeated by Law during the timeskip.
1698244486375.png
1698244514250.png
Makes sense that two Rocks members were zombies. After all, Moria was after Kaido's head. I wanted to see him and his zombies during Onigashima.

Last edited:

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Haven't read it yet, will read it tomorrow on TCB. Does the chapter live up to the hype aside from the massive roster or was it just indeed a setup chapter?

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
Last edited:

El Hermano

Acclaimed
I read it on opscans. For some reason it doesn't work now.

Nope. They revealed the face of new Rocks members. That's all.

So even the slightest shred of trust I've had in those fucking troglodytes is now gone. I don't give a shit if Ledon and co get knocked the fuck out and are hospitalized due to sheer excitement, I will have absolutely zero expectations from their reactions.

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
So even the slightest shred of trust I've had in those fucking troglodytes is now gone. I don't give a shit if Ledon and co get knocked the fuck out and are hospitalized due to sheer excitement, I will have absolutely zero expectations from their reactions.
It is always the same. Their first hint is always a shocked person gif.

Back