• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
F9etBkZXcAAGtWb

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't think Oda would confirm that in the same chapter where Shanks told Lucky Roo to not be cocky if he didn't want us to this Beckman is special

People who deny Advanced CoC Beckman are in for a rude awakening

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Reader: It seems like the SWORD member Hibari has a cute bear stuff toy in her backpack. I want to know the details!Oda: So you noticed it! That bear is a lucky charm that Hibari treasures from when she was little. At one time, her life was saved by Koby in a battlefield but she lost the bear. A few days later, Koby was injured and was severely told off by a superior. On Koby's hand was the bear. Koby returned to the battlefield and searched for Hibari's treasure. Hibari was crying and grateful. She secretly named the bear "Koby-senpai". I'm quite dense, so I don't know if she's "head over heels" for him or not .

God why does ODa have to make me like Koby. :skully

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
Reader: It seems like the SWORD member Hibari has a cute bear stuff toy in her backpack. I want to know the details!Oda: So you noticed it! That bear is a lucky charm that Hibari treasures from when she was little. At one time, her life was saved by Koby in a battlefield but she lost the bear. A few days later, Koby was injured and was severely told off by a superior. On Koby's hand was the bear. Koby returned to the battlefield and searched for Hibari's treasure. Hibari was crying and grateful. She secretly named the bear "Koby-senpai". I'm quite dense, so I don't know if she's "head over heels" for him or not .

God why does ODa have to make me like Koby. :skully

Koby is the future Sengoku with Smoker being the new Garp.

Great Potato

Preeminent
I don't think Oda would confirm that in the same chapter where Shanks told Lucky Roo to not be cocky if he didn't want us to this Beckman is special

People who deny Advanced CoC Beckman are in for a rude awakening

Shanks warned Lucky Roo not to be cocky specifically because the Kid Pirates had grown tremendously from their last encounter. They last fought the Red Hair pirates sometime during the timeskip, so beating them then isn't a high mark.

Lucky Roo is probably at least in the company of Katakuri and King if we take the statements that Red Hairs commanders are above the norm, while Kid at that point would be lucky to be Vergo level depending on how far into the timeskip they fought.

Back