• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
There is apparently another unknown Shichibukai that Ace defeated that had Kuma’s place before Kuma.
Maybe the Shichibukai that was about to be replaced by Ace. So, Kuma is the Kuma is the one that filled that place.
Found this on twitter:

It seems people forgot about Alabasta Arc. :mjlol

EDIT: CP8 agent Alpha:
1701253305350086.jpg

Is she Kalifa's mother? We know his father was on CP9 20 years ago.

Last edited:

Great Potato

Preeminent
Bonney's Distorted Future can mimic other Devil Fruits and that's some busted hax. She basically just has to envision an alternate timeline and it happens, she used a Distorted Future earlier this arc where she seemed to become a Buccaneer.

Though in terms of her Nika feats, she only defeated Alpha who should rank between Nero and Wanze in power on basis of being CP8.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I would say Bonney is probably weaker than Doflamingo/Cracker/Prospero based on current feats.

Although bustd.

Great Potato

Preeminent
Bonney has shown some pretty decent physicals outside of her hax. Pre-skip Bonney intercepted Zoro before he could cut down Charloss, and post-skip Bonney intercepted Luffy before he could strike the Pacifista. She's also tough enough to get kicked through the laser grid by Kizaru, something that did moderate damage to Luffy.

She hasn't shown much in the way of attack power, but as long as she's fast enough to land a hit and isn't a glass cannon then her hax offsets the need for that. Now Oda has given her a G5 styled move, so if that turns out to be a heavy hitting attack for current Bonney then she's looking like a very solid all-rounder.

I would still side with Doflamingo and Yonko top brass over her, but she's set to beat allegations of being the weakest Supernova, which it seemed most people had pegged her as once upon a time.

Back