• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
GFJeDijW4AAMyYu

LS Sanji!

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
Toei need to find VA replacement for Dorry since his original VA is dead.
Wonder who would it be🤔
Maybe Volcano Ota, who voiced Sasaki in Wano, Minoru Inaba (current Mr Satan's voice) or Kenta Miyake. Most of his replacement already voices important characters in One Piece.

Unironically he and Luffy blocked an attack by Sengoku; who Roger considered formidable

And then his wax was a counter to Magellin

Mr 3 is based
Crocodile was stupid to throw him to the Bananawanis. He was, alongside Mr. 2, a member of the Baroque Works who knew about the Straw Hats.

Crocodile was stupid to throw him to the Bananawanis. He was, alongside Mr. 2, a member of the Baroque Works who knew about the Straw Hats.
He wanted to keep his Mr 1 but he threw away the Scotty Pippens of the team. That’s why he lost the Alabasta championship

All he cares about is the Super Teams. Now he drafted Mihawk and Buggy and got Mr 3 back for the One Piece

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
It's funny as well. Mr 3 admitted he could never take the Giants in a fair fight. Yet half the fan base swears that he was stronger than them.

Of course have the fan base hasn't read preskip so you pretty much know why that is.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I mean we STILL get people saying Luffy is COMPLETELY IMMUNE to blunt force so yeah, it's pretty obvious these people have very selective reading glasses. :kobeha

Proto234

Distinguished
It's funny as well. Mr 3 admitted he could never take the Giants in a fair fight. Yet half the fan base swears that he was stronger than them.

Of course have the fan base hasn't read preskip so you pretty much know why that is.
Isn't mr.3 is only stronger than mr.5 (who's fodder himself even Arlong should.be stronger than him)?
I think the only thing mr.3 has over the giants is brain.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Yeah. Mr 3 put a bomb in Dorry's stomach. Had him fight Broggy. After Broggy won. He used his wax to pin down Broggy.

There was never a fight.

Great Potato

Preeminent
People so butthurt about Dorry and Broggy being strong.

Love to see it really.

Dorry and Brogy have feats that are still impressive in the post skip era. Moving a mountain sized skeleton and blowing clean through the island eating goldfish are feats that still hold up next to a lot of high ranking officers of the New World.

The fact guys like Hajrudin still revere them after so much time and they wiped the Kid pirate remnants who should be on level with Jean Bart, Penguin, and Shachi...

I could see them being a match for the non-RT5 Supernova, but with potential to end up in the Yonko Commander range if Oda really wants to drive home Elbaf being a stronger nation than Wano.

Back