• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters

Great Potato

Preeminent
im more interested in rocks than imu tbh

Honestly, if we got a God's Valley flashback then I'd be most interested in seeing more of Captain John. He's a name that's floated around since Jaya as one of the main figures of that era, yet we've never gotten much of a chance to see him. Even if it were just a page or two of him clashing with Rayleigh or Gaban then at least we'd have something.

I'm also interested in Wang Zhi, but more for his role in the Rocky Port incident than God's Valley.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Honestly, if we got a God's Valley flashback then I'd be most interested in seeing more of Captain John. He's a name that's floated around since Jaya as one of the main figures of that era, yet we've never gotten much of a chance to see him. Even if it were just a page or two of him clashing with Rayleigh or Gaban then at least we'd have something.

I'm also interested in Wang Zhi, but more for his role in the Rocky Port incident than God's Valley.
oh yeah im absolutely interested in basically every member of rocks old crew, whenever we get the unabridged god valley im sure itll be crazy

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
Maybe we will get a Rock's flashback when it's revealed he is Teach's father and Marshall is the family name of Blackbeard's mother.
I believe this man, named Serizawa, was part of Rocks too.
1717647752184.png

Last edited:

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
Found on another forum.
- The last part and title "Mo : も" :
It's a simple word that could indicate the beginning of a name (not Monkey here since it's in hiragana and not in katakana "モ").
"も" means "also" in japanese.

Here VP is talking directly to all the D. people, what VP said is : "amongst you there is also ..." or "amongst you, there is Mo ..."

It's not helping at all. The title of the chapter is too short to imply anything.
But in my opinion, it's more "amongst you there is also ..."
"Amongst you there is also... a traitor? a fake member of the D clan?

Great Potato

Preeminent
Something special about seeing Krieg and Gin again after all of this. That must be the longest character drought we've had between their last appearance and their return.

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
Chapter translated.

Mars recognized the robot. This means the Gorosei are from 800 years ago like Imu?
Psi136d.png

Last edited:

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
Not gonna lie, Oda butchered the "deadly sea" aura of the Grandline

Are Nami and Chopper even needed

Back