• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
We should probably use "great pirate" as a description instead

There were probably 100+ of Great pirates in Imu's lifetime, it's why he only really cares when they are a D

GoldenHeart

Preeminent
I've always said there ain't no PK/Yonko tiers, only one "Great Pirate" tier :easythere
It's an awkward name because it includes Garp and such but oh well

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
WhHe4Sv.png

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
BTW, no one talks about the giants stopping and surviving Mars's blast?
9VlxtqK.png

70lzXxx.png

1718878220763.png
They are named Zieg and Bjorn by the way.

Last edited:

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Nusjuro is still attacking the Sunny.
SEuyc2x.png

How many times did Luffy turn into Nika this arc? I thought that form weakens him.
it seems to drain his stamina very quickly, but after some rest or food he can use it again. bad against an opponent around his strength for a long time, but great in a situation like this with tons of combatants on both sides

Great Potato

Preeminent
I'm curious what the limitations of Bonney's DF are beyond just not being able to maintain it for long.

Like if she had been present in the Big Mom fight on Wano, could she have seen Kid and Law use their awakened fruits and said "give me a distorted future where I can use magnetism/spatial-hax too" because that doesn't really sound less silly than her copying awakened Nika fruit or changing species to a giant.

She may just have the most busted fruit in the game right now.

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm curious what the limitations of Bonney's DF are beyond just not being able to maintain it for long.

Like if she had been present in the Big Mom fight on Wano, could she have seen Kid and Law use their awakened fruits and said "give me a distorted future where I can use magnetism/spatial-hax too" because that doesn't really sound less silly than her copying awakened Nika fruit or changing species to a giant.

She may just have the most busted fruit in the game right now.
It actually wouldn't work, she's a religious 12 years old who genuinely believes everyone can turn into The Actual God Nika.

She knows how devil fruits work, she's just caught in the moment of seeing her Dad's god in person like an emotional 12 years old

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
Regardless it's a pretty busted ability
Even for adults

You could skip the "awful middle" of many skills in life if you believe in your progress and jump to a future where you have a degree or six packs

Back