Punishing: Gray Raven Discussion, Feats, Lore & Analysis Thread

Arkhangel

IMG_7914.png

IMG_7915.png

Also just to put for reference that Elements aren't just a Gameplay thing.

Arkhangel

@Papa Nier

This Construct’s internal energy can generate Voltage Ion Beams,
Capable of controlling the positive and negative electric charge and form lightning to attack.
If all restrictions were removed from the Construct,
It is even capable of changing the weather within a certain range and causing thunder to strike.

Bianca can use Real Lighting and even cause the Weather to change when she goes max output in her Veritas frame

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Riot, a boss in chapter 9, makes his entrance by firing a giant laser at the Gray Ravens from behind. All three of them (still in their base forms) manage to dodge without the use of Matrix (as far as I can tell)

And then the little shit opens his fucking boss fight with the goddamn fucking laser beam so you have to dodge that shit or he'll poke you to death from across a plus-sized arena like a goddamn fucking shitter :ragepepe

It's an illusion, apparently.
This character is seemingly dead and the event is about her friend putting on one of her plays as an act of remembrance

Actually:
The character isn't dead, it's just the fact that she was taken away and made into a Transcendent, she is canonically dead.
To say it better, it's actually one of Selena's spare bodies but it's not her within the spare body. She actually is still alive but is a Transcendent under someone else against her will.

There's also the Gestalt, an AI that is virtually Xiang Yu levels of prediction ability to the point it can accurately gauge things 10 years into the future with perfect clarity.

Last edited:

Arkhangel

In the latest CN Chapter the Infected Chico (The Giant Infected) is most likely the cause of the storm during the boss fight given that she can create waterspouts and whirlpools to throw at you

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
what is this fem mgr bots game? :mjlol

and why those toasters can also solo 99% of rwby? :mjlol

It's Nier Automata: Gatcha edition :zaru

It even has 2B, 9S, and A2 in it

They didn't give them any voice lines or new dialogue though because Yoko Taro lost all his Nier money on ship girl gacha's and now he's salty :defeat

I'm joking btw, I have no idea why they didn't make new voicelines for the Nier characters tbh

Arkhangel

It's Nier Automata: Gatcha edition :zaru

It even has 2B, 9S, and A2 in it

They didn't give them any voice lines or new dialogue though because Yoko Taro lost all his Nier money on ship girl gacha's and now he's salty :defeat

I'm joking btw, I have no idea why they didn't make new voicelines for the Nier characters tbh
Take your pick from this list of reasons
>Square was being a bunch of jews
>Kuro didnt have the money to pay for Yoko Taro to write a story after buying the rights for the collab (especially since he considers any collabs canon), given that this collab happened in the first year of this games lifespan
>Kuro cheaped out and didnt want to pay for Taro
>Kuro didnt want Taro writing something
>Any combination of above

Take your pick really unless you were there in the negotiations :dyoutlov

Back