Punishing: Gray Raven Discussion, Feats, Lore & Analysis Thread

Lucia is hilariously behind and it's honestly sad in some cases.
From the CN future Constructs incoming.
We are getting Noctis at long last, a new version of XXI and a new version of Qu.
Lucia still isn't getting a stronger frame is honestly just hilarious at this point with how much more the powerleveling is happening.

Arkhangel

Even Liv with Solaeter and Lee with Hyperreal shit on Lucia.
Solaeter/Emperyus literally kills Liv if she uses it for more than 3 hours so thats on the self for now. Point about Hyperreal though, basically the strongest Frame to come out of Babylonia with no downsides (besides almost losing his mind calculating timelines in the tower but thats a whole nother story)

More than likely Lucia's gonna get an Omni Frame to catch up to Lee and Liv while Asimov bullshits a solution to Liv's three hour issue.

:life

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I'm kinda hoping they pretend that's going to happen only for Lucia to reject it and then they both get completely separate power-ups instead out of mule-headed competitiveness :skully
It'd probably the closest thing to a dub she's gotten v Alpha :skully

Alphas new omniframe is out. Now she’s caught up tech wise and skill wise she still shits on everyone. Her casual swings now generate her sword beams and she’s swinging around a fucking nodachi
Before she was Motivated

now she's MOTIVATED

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
she reminds of ky using dragon install, in strivezzzzz :hestonpls - but cooler edition

not to mention, she has some lit vergil techs - not traced edition :mjpls

overall

game

seems quite enjoyable

and the ost is actually good too, not bad

It's one of those gacha games where you don't really need to pay to get the characters as long as you constantly play the game for dailies and especially weeklies.
It's kinda like Azur Lane in that sense where the best thing you want to spend money on is weapons(to make that character even stronger since you don't NEED to stick with the latest unit, any content can be done with any character) and coatings(basically costumes).
And again, there ARE dudes in this game and plenty of them, so you don't need to feel forced to only use females.

So this is a gacha game? :hm

It is but it's legit an extremely cheap one.
As long as you do dailies and weeklies(and if you REALLY want to, you can put down some cash for daily premium currency which is like $5-$10 per month), you can get every character in the game.
While you won't be able to get their 6* weapons or get them to SSS+(which is only really true endgame shit), you can do content in general without needing those.

And the most surprising thing is that it's EXTREMELY optimized and can play even on some pretty old phones and tablets and play perfect 30-60 FPS AND it's getting a PC Port eventually(And they are looking into adding English Voices as well and the few times they did do English Dubs, outside of the typical issues, they weren't half bad).

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
And the most surprising thing is that it's EXTREMELY optimized and can play even on some pretty old phones and tablets and play perfect 30-60 FPS AND it's getting a PC Port eventually(And they are looking into adding English Voices as well and the few times they did do English Dubs, outside of the typical issues, they weren't half bad).
Oh boy hopefully that might help the game get more known and talked about more outside of niche circles, and maybe play some of it myself

in the year of OBD 2027 :mjgrin

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Honestly, I think it's slowly getting more and more eyes on it though after a bad first launch.
Yeah hence all those meme videos, hopefully it getting a PC release and a Dub can get it more well known since it deserve it more than overrated trash like Genshit Impact.

Back