Game Ranked Radiant Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Psychic in the previous game entered the thread and seemed very subdued and nervous, like she wanted to just be invisible. I'm not working with much here, but she felt more transparently careless with her... blobs.
idk how you deduced that from 2 posts of nothing but smilies and "I'm on my phone" lmao

Ultra

THE BEAR
Psychic in the previous game entered the thread and seemed very subdued and nervous, like she wanted to just be invisible. I'm not working with much here, but she felt more transparently careless with her... blobs.

I honestly can't pretend I can make the distinction, so I might want her out of the way

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
there are no roles so I don't understand the theatrics of your posts lol
@Ultra you can tell him

luffy-monkey-d-luffy.gif

Ratchet

the emoji reactions. she did the same thing when people called her scum last game. nothing to say at all. it was painful to watch
Yet when asked here, she was pretty flagrant about using them, as if she didn't care about being questioned on them at all.

Ratchet

idk how you deduced that from 2 posts of nothing but smilies and "I'm on my phone" lmao
I did say "I'm not working with much". Just how the post came across to me.
I honestly can't pretend I can make the distinction, so I might want her out of the way
There are worse lynches, yes. I'd prefer she be made to play first though, as I suspect she'll be a lot easier to read as a result.

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
wait

luffy isn't even in this theme

I just let this guy gaslight me into thinking this was a one piece theme lmao
Okay, so to explain out of character for a second, it's just something I like to do to detatch myself from the game and play a role.
This way is more fun, and I become more invested in the game, and also can lighten the mood.

If not for anyone else than myself.

Some of my greatest games have been born due to this roleplay shtick.

I haven't really been doing this for a while, and I was feeling like things got stale and I lost touch, so I'm going back to my roots

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Most visible/active atm:

- Ultra
- Grammaton
- CraigPelton
- Ratchet
- me
- Mango
- Poyser to a lesser extent

Everyone else is being VERY quiet

Ultra

THE BEAR
@Poyser I'm just going to level here in case you view my irritation as further fuel for your suspicion.

I don't really know your scum meta that well but after being town with you in the last couple of games (We actually played a semi's game together as well ftr), I kind of get a profile of you as a player who comes up with your suspicions first and foremost and then asks a barrage of pressuring questions. I assume your scum game is similar as it's easy to apply across the isle.

The problem is you ask so many and move on from one point to the next that I don't even know what would constitute as a satisfactory response, and I suspect the primary utility of your questions is to apply pressure after you've drawn a conclusion rather than gather more info.

Ergo I think it's mostly just pointless to engage, even though I am town. If you have any burning questions that others find persuasive, I'll address those by proxy. Otherwise I just don't have the patience. I'm town, but admittedly I'm already feeling a quite bit of burnout and joined because the host asked me to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back