Game Ranked Radiant Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammaton

Consigliere
The goal of my self vote wasn't to complain about how unfair the game is, it's because I want Poyser gone, and that's probably the quickest avenue to do so. This is after enduring a nonsense tunnel for 2 days. Probably not the best reaction, I had to actively get badgered to switch back to a counter wagon, but you've yet to qualify how my posts have been utter shit, at all. Not even attempted. Hence my point.

do you actually think poyser is scum at this stage or are you just complaining about him

Ultra

THE BEAR
People found my Day 1 a bit off, but we're now well past that. Going "um, cringe much", when I ask you to give your thoughts on me is not a responsible answer. If you have reservations by all means put them out there now, otherwise promptly stay quiet and let other people do the solving.

Friendly Reminder

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
My dudes!

I just want to give a reminder breathe. (And to try to not let this level of aggression spiral.)

Try to give yourselves a breather so things don't snowball out of control, alright? Deep breaths, cool cats. Drink some water and come back to it.

If you feel that you need to flame the living hell out of another player, or just vent, my inbox is open and I'd rather you resort to that.

Grammaton

Consigliere
People found my Day 1 a bit off, but we're now well past that. Going "um, cringe much", when I ask you to give your thoughts on me is not a responsible answer. If you have reservations by all means put them out there now, otherwise promptly stay quiet and let other people do the solving.

I think the only thing that looks good from you is the unvote on dalton

I find everything eise you have done in this game to be some variety of incomprehensible from my perspective. I’m naturally suspicious of things that don’t make sense to me because they require an answer

your day 1 makes no sense to me
your day 2 makes no sense to me plus I know you’re wrong about me

you started off on the wrong foot with me with the reaction test nonsense that looked like an ill conceived idea you couldn’t get away from. You’re wilfully ignoring utter drivel from RDK because it supports your conclusion even though you can’t possibly think it’s a sound case. Before that you had completely given up

I’ve literally no reason to think you are town, and you asking me to persuade you why you are scum is just bad faith bullshit. If you want to change my read, do something that isn’t just complaining that poyser and I don’t like what you’re doing

but to use one of hazas nonsense ideas - if you’ve no interest hearing what I have to say, I’ll assume you know I’m town xdddddddd

Grammaton

Consigliere
I actually think he's scum. I didn't before.

ok so let’s talk about it in good faith.

what do you think the play was from him? Just tunnel you relentlessly until you die, and then what? What’s the endgame? He needs 4 more mislynches in that world right?

RDK

Marvelous

I find everything eise you have done in this game to be some variety of incomprehensible from my perspective. I’m naturally suspicious of things that don’t make sense to me because they require an answer

you started off on the wrong foot with me with the reaction test nonsense that looked like an ill conceived idea you couldn’t get away from. You’re wilfully ignoring utter drivel from RDK because it supports your conclusion even though you can’t possibly think it’s a sound case. Before that you had completely given up

I’ve literally no reason to think you are town, and you asking me to persuade you why you are scum is just bad faith bullshit. If you want to change my read, do something that isn’t just complaining that poyser and I don’t like what you’re doing

but to use one of hazas nonsense ideas - if you’ve no interest hearing what I have to say, I’ll assume you know I’m town xdddddddd
:francis

Ultra

THE BEAR

We're arriving at this very very late, but I'll give you a quick response before I hop off.

First, when I stated that my posts were meant to provoke reaction, I meant that they're a tad provocative. It wasn't an agenda, or a plan, so much as an instinct I have when town, and my attempt to explain my point of view was to Ratchet who had just made some arbitrary assumption on how he expected me to behave, so I was trying to describe my own meta in the thread, and I think ultimately that comes across as awkward.

I think RDK is townie based on his associations with Ekko. I think you drove a wedge over an inherent contradiction in his case - with you trying to take credit over something that you did not do - but I can overlook that as I agree with the general sentiment that you looked hedgy towards the end of Day 1. I don't think bad arguments = scum, *necessarily*, and you can even see me logically extend this to Poyser for the first couple of days who was my own accuser.

I'm not asking you to persuade *me*, but I think in the interest of figuring you out I'd like to see your standpoint be...something, when you've provided fuck all so far. Not even remotely interested in changing your read, but I would like the information. Good chance you wind up having to explain yourself down the road anyhow.

Ratchet

His thought process of not knowing this was a vanilla game seems a bit hard to fake for scum him - and there's no clear benefit to doing so. If he's scum, he's killed Mango using a probable similar thought process which would inevitably run into him being corrected. S'bout it.
Counterpoint - he was AWOL, so didn't really decide the kill (in this context, I assume someone not familiar with Mango is his scum buddy). Not knowing the game setup could just be to appear uninformed and lost. Given that we can speculate about this for days, what about from what he has put towards the thread. Specifically, how after a quick skim he, allegedly uninformed, concluded both you and Dalton were his best picks for scum.

Grammaton

Consigliere
We're arriving at this very very late, but I'll give you a quick response before I hop off.

First, when I stated that my posts were meant to provoke reaction, I meant that they're a tad provocative. It wasn't an agenda, or a plan, so much as an instinct I have when town, and my attempt to explain my point of view was to Ratchet who had just made some arbitrary assumption on how he expected me to behave, so I was trying to describe my own meta in the thread, and I think ultimately that comes across as awkward.

I think RDK is townie based on his associations with Ekko. I think you drove a wedge over an inherent contradiction in his case - with you trying to take credit over something that you did not do - but I can overlook that as I agree with the general sentiment that you looked hedgy towards the end of Day 1. I don't think bad arguments = scum, *necessarily*, and you can even see me logically extend this to Poyser for the first couple of days who was my own accuser.

I'm not asking you to persuade *me*, but I think in the interest of figuring you out I'd like to see your standpoint be...something, when you've provided fuck all so far. Not even remotely interested in changing your read, but I would like the information. Good chance you wind up having to explain yourself down the road anyhow.

so how, pray tell, did I look ‘hedgy’

which specific posts are you referring to?

Ratchet

Not only is this rude, there's literally nothing wrong with what I've stated, you think you're too good to give your takes here, and this is not a mindset conductive to town.
For what it is worth I agree with the overall sentiment to this post. I'm not a fan of Gram complaining about the threadstate and the quality of play despite having done nothing to dissuade either.

Grammaton

Consigliere

And this makes no sense - you’ve already decided that poyser and I are the scum team and in turn, I don’t really feel I need to change -your- mind

Grammaton

Consigliere
For what it is worth I agree with the overall sentiment to this post. I'm not a fan of Gram complaining about the threadstate and the quality of play despite having done nothing to dissuade either.

huh

I don’t care about the threadstate, my objection is to some of the utter crap being posted

Ultra

THE BEAR
ok so let’s talk about it in good faith.

what do you think the play was from him? Just tunnel you relentlessly until you die, and then what? What’s the endgame? He needs 4 more mislynches in that world right?

Just judging by the glazed reactions of the players in this game, I think he can get away with mislynching me with no consequence, I think he knows this, and I think nobody is really going to be willing to consider it. It's frustrating, but that seems to be the landscape. Speculating over his motive when I don't even think this puts him in bad standing is pointless if he doesn't need to think about it other than how to get from A -> B.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Just judging by the glazed reactions of the players in this game, I think he can get away with mislynching me with no consequence, I think he knows this, and I think nobody is really going to be willing to consider it. It's frustrating, but that seems to be the landscape. Speculating over his motive when I don't even think this puts him in bad standing is pointless if he doesn't need to think about it other than how to get from A -> B.

who exactly are you referring to here?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Just because I've listed you as scum doesn't mean I'm locked into that, especially since I've stated my position on you is exactly due to your lack of contribution more than anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back