Game Ranked Radiant Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Marvelous
and I think he was giving her post ideas/advice too but I can tell you she doesn't always check the scum QT lol
I don't think poyser would want to get involved in that lol, seems futile to try and direct her which he would know having just watched her scum game

Ratchet

If Ekko flipped town then that meant that RDK was on two town wagons which was originally why I sus him. Knowing he was on scum wagon day 1 gives me a town read on him. I never said RDK bussed Ekko.
No earlier in the game you talked about Ekko being bussed, so you knew he was scum.

RDK

Marvelous
I had a good idea it was L-1 which is why I asked, after Lethal voted - "was that the hammer". I was asking for input bfore deciding where to vote myself, difficult concept I know.
The concept isn't hard to understand.

The problem is your actions didn't match your emotions so I think your emotions were faked

Ratchet

The concept isn't hard to understand.

The problem is your actions didn't match your emotions so I think your emotions were faked
It wasn't emotional at all, so nothing to actually fake. Was more incredulous as to why he was hammered so early. I know reading is hard, but you'll also see that I never once used the hammer vote to shade Lethal, so your claim that I attempted to do so is, as usual, nonsense.

Grammaton

Consigliere
bobby-roode-glorious.gif

Ratchet

Yeah I think that flip looks good for RDK too.

What she seems to have been doing is planting her vote on the popular wagons while whomever her scum mate is (let's say Poyser) decides the kills and coaches her into the votes. Her vote on Dalton was poor, her vote on RDK was poor, naturally so was her vote on me.

Ratchet

Initial reaction i thought it had to be someone familiar with mango. But then I just figured it’s a WIFOM kill and I don’t think it tells us much. Most everyone had him as town and he didn’t really push anything so it doesn’t tell us anything
Second time that I come back to this post.

RDK

Marvelous
My hammer on psychic wasn't self preservation at all btw, just voting one of my main scum reads :whathekong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back