Game Ranked Radiant Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammaton

Consigliere
anyway I'm convinced it's poyser/psychic. fine with lynching psychic first but don't just fucking jettison my case and pretend it never happened or doesn't make sense if I die tonight!!

have you read mine and poysers conversation where i suggest getting rid of psychic for strategic reasons?

RDK

Marvelous
Reading through EOD2 and think Ratchet looks quite fake, jumped on Lethal for hammering immedietely despite never doing anything prior to the hammer to deter it, never told anyone to unvote etc but then was acting all mad after it happened and crying about not having more time

No buys that he didn't know it was L-1 since he immedietely asked if it was hammer

Ultra

THE BEAR
I pointed it out earlier. When she voted for me - you should have been able to recognise that her argument was terrible, but you ignored it because it was in support of you. I pointed out you ignoring it, too. Surprised you missed this.

Her arguments are always terrible, that's NAI to me. I was sitting back and observing her today mostly, looks like it paid off.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I have a soft townread on you as well which is my I'm not focus on you right now.

It's just a gut feeling. What I would expect a townie hunting scum on Day 1 to do.

Except I wasn't buddying Ratchet, I merely implied that I had a soft townread on him.

Does my vote on you worries you? megacomfy

Why can't I make that statement on my own? Mango seemed like he was buddying you.

I think ratchet is my strongest townread right now...although not 100% sure. He seems to be asking all the right questions and is actively scumhunting. I say my biggest scumread would be Poyser, but at the same time I feel like....that's just how he always is.

Mango is just....weird, probably town.

Ekko is Ekko.

I like Doddsy's entrance.

RDK can be either atm.

Need to see more from other players.

So Dalton was town. Wow. I would look into T - pein as he was in both wagons I think.

Craig and t-pein were both on the two wagons. Interesting.

Ultra is now a sus because of the Dalton flip. Hmmm…
oh boy lmfao. okay
given her votes and how she's throwing them out this just looks like flip-flopping

[Vote lynch Psychic]

Ratchet

Reading through EOD2 and think Ratchet looks quite fake, jumped on Lethal for hammering immedietely despite never doing anything prior to the hammer to deter it, never told anyone to unvote etc but then was acting all mad after it happened and crying about not having more time

No buys that he didn't know it was L-1 since he immedietely asked if it was hammer
None of this is a fair characterisation - I went through Dalton's posts and was asking players to give their input because I couldn't see it. Your obsession with assigning emotional attributes to my posts there doesn't help either. Dismissed!
Her arguments are always terrible, that's NAI to me. I was sitting back and observing her today mostly, looks like it paid off.
Yes but you were happy to roll with them (I believe you even supported it) because of its conclusion.

Vote Count 6 Day 3

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Vote Count 6 Day 3

Psychic - 5 (
Ratchet, Grammaton, CraigPelton, Ultra, Retrolize)
Poyser - 1 (Fujishiro)
Ultra - 2 (Lethal, Poyser)
Ratchet - 2 (RDK, Psychic)

Poyser:
Ratchet -> RDK -> Ultra -> RDK - Ultra - RDK -> Ultra
RDK: Ratchet
Grammaton: RDK -> Psychic -> RDK -> Psychic
Fujishiro: Ultra -> Kurumi -> Poyser
CraigPelton: RDK -> Poyser -> Psychic
Ultra: Ratchet -> Poyser -> Ratchet -> Poyser -> Psychic
Ratchet: RDK -> Psychic
Retrolize: RDK -> Psychic
Psychic: RDK -> Ratchet
Lethal: Ultra

With 11 alive it‘s 6 to lynch.​

RDK

Marvelous
None of this is a fair characterisation - I went through Dalton's posts and was asking players to give their input because I couldn't see it. Your obsession with assigning emotional attributes to my posts there doesn't help either. Dismissed!
Yes but you were happy to roll with them (I believe you even supported it) because of its conclusion.
So no dispute that you knew it was L-1, then why didn't you take a more pro-active approach to slowing things down if you were so unsure on the direction? Why not ask for votes to be removed?

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
and I think he was giving her post ideas/advice too but I can tell you she doesn't always check the scum QT lol

Ratchet

So no dispute that you knew it was L-1, then why didn't you take a more pro-active approach to slowing things down if you were so unsure on the direction? Why not ask for votes to be removed?
I had a good idea it was L-1 which is why I asked, after Lethal voted - "was that the hammer". I was asking for input bfore deciding where to vote myself, difficult concept I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back