Game Ranked Radiant Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I would have preferred if you stuck to your guns like CP is.

I mean if you know you're town I can get it, but it's a lack of commitment to your cause

Sigh

The only thing I know is that I'm town. And you've clearly expressed CP takes too much brainpower to even consider, so, yeah, I'd rather you act on information I'm not sure to be true than information I know to be true, which is that you will lose if you lynch me.

=/

Doddsy

Mafia God
I mean it's not a deciding factor no, but it is a contributing one.

I am considering CP too but it's tough to reconcile voting him over you or retro

Ultra

THE BEAR
I mean it's not a deciding factor no, but it is a contributing one.

I am considering CP too but it's tough to reconcile voting him over you or retro

Here is what I'll say, my willingness to stick to my guns only goes as far as I can convince the arbiter of the game - you - of my perspective. You seemed to mostly look the other way. And frankly Dodd, I also kind of need you to do your own work here, as what you believe by default is far more valuable than anything anyone tells you.

You *shouldn't* listen to me at all, in fact. You should be taking your time, looking over the evidence, and then making a decision.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Here is what I'll say, my willingness to stick to my guns only goes as far as I can convince the arbiter of the game - you - of my perspective. You seemed to mostly look the other way. And frankly Dodd, I also kind of need you to do your own work here, as what you believe by default is far more valuable than anything anyone tells you.

You *shouldn't* listen to me at all, in fact. You should be taking your time, looking over the evidence, and then making a decision.
I mean I have. That doesn't mean I'm not going to try and see what you have to say for more info.

Ideally retro would be here to comment as well but no luck by that looks

Ultra

THE BEAR
I think you know that to arrive at this point, as scum, I have to be quite persuasive by default, the same thing goes for Craig (not so much Retro). If I was in your shoes I'd glaze over what was said by others in Lylo, but mostly I'd be pouring over ISO's, chewing over it over a cup of coffee, and then come to my own decision and insist everyone follow.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I mean I have. That doesn't mean I'm not going to try and see what you have to say for more info.

Ideally retro would be here to comment as well but no luck by that looks

I gave you what my considerations are. Your assumption that I should stick to my guns also presumes that I'm sure myself - I am not! But I've told you my considerations on CP, and I think logically it is very hard to justify him being alive. And I think your defense of him on the basis of NK's is wrong, at least even more wrong than the same logic applied to Retro.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I'm willing to answer any questions you have, but I won't pretend my standpoint on CP is completely circumstantial, I didn't see this coming, and I obviously was not prepared, and it's only now I see that in D1 a preplanned mutual bus scenario actually fits pretty well.

Doddsy

Mafia God
I think one of the points against CP is he came out against poyser/psychic right after I bought him up but that's angle shoot

To be honest I'm pretty annoyed ultra is alive cause you 100% should have been flipped prior to ratchet or haza

Ultra

THE BEAR
I think one of the points against CP is he came out against poyser/psychic right after I bought him up but that's angle shoot

To be honest I'm pretty annoyed ultra is alive cause you 100% should have been flipped prior to ratchet or haza

What did I tell you, I'm like a cockroach

...But I don't think that really matters, these guys would be probably worse to have than me if anything

Doddsy

Mafia God
What did I tell you, I'm like a cockroach

...But I don't think that really matters, these guys would be probably worse to have than me if anything
It would for me I was town reading ratchet and haza looked good after he came back into the thread

Doddsy

Mafia God
I'm speechless at this post, frankly.

Yeah...you can say that hypothetically but that starts to melt away here. Also, both threw themselves voluntarily into the pits of hell, not my fault.
I don't blame you for it, some of the dead folks though :giogio

Ultra

THE BEAR
Also I think my being here is pretty well earned - for all you can critique about my play here, I've done a pretty good job of earning the benefit of the doubt in spite of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back