• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Radiant Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Why don't you think so?

I guess they could be, it's not cut-and-dry, but they're both experienced and they have very little cross interaction so this doesn't really mesh with what I'd expect.

I'm a bit surprised you haven't seemed to consider the angle that my town read of him comes from TMI or something.

Your town read on him earlier did come across as forced, I still feel. Thanks for the pointer, I guess :maybe

Poyser

In the block of relevant time (Aurelian/Ekko) he was completely absent, except around hammer time. Before that, he was just kind of ditzing around and keeping his profile pretty low, so I'd consider that more of an absence of towning. I think his posts tonight have been pretty shite and his time investment mostly spent in keeping options open.
So you don’t think he had any kind of plan as scum, and was probably a bit lost?

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
In the block of relevant time (Aurelian/Ekko) he was completely absent, except around hammer time. Before that, he was just kind of ditzing around and keeping his profile pretty low, so I'd consider that more of an absence of towning. I think his posts tonight have been pretty shite and his time investment mostly spent in keeping options open.
Yo, Poyser says you were defending Aurelian then sussed Ekko. Can you tell me what changed your position here?

Also why would you alongside someone you suspect?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Yo, Poyser says you were defending Aurelian then sussed Ekko. Can you tell me what changed your position here?

Also why would you alongside someone you suspect?

Saying I defended Fang is a bit more than generous.

I don't really care to explain myself to someone who's skimming off a summary provided by the guy suspecting me most, sorry Fuji :whathekong

Ultra

THE BEAR
I like Mango and Poyser from the stuff I read pages prior to Ekkos lynch. The Dean too cause he mass tagged everyone to lynch Ekko.

T-Pein I kinda like cause he hammered Ekko and he isnt usually the type to bus his mates from the games I played with him. There is still a chance for that but really slim imo.

I went and checked something out and It seems Ekko voted me out of nowhere which he usually tries to push/lynch me as scum and then Ultra's follow up on ''needing to pressure me'' when I basically said almost nothing yet was a bit weird, it felt off and idk how to propely explain it here. I feel like voting an inactive who had 6 posts at the time to pressure them is akin so throwing votes at the wind and basically busy work to appear like you're doing something. Because chances are high that inactive wont be around to respond to those votes anyways so the pressure in itself is useless.

Also was that Dalton dude one of the last voters on Ekkos wagon? It could be a mate bussing him. I think he was 5th or 6th voter.

So I guess Ultra and Dalton would be in my scum reads atm.

How am I supposed to assume you wouldn't show up when you were just active in the thread hours prior to my vote?

Poyser

This question seems to be loaded with expectations of his play that I cannot have.
No I’m actually curious. You say it’s more an absence of towning but I’d be interested to hear your theory for the other side lol

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
How am I supposed to assume you wouldn't show up when you were just active in the thread hours prior to my vote?
The point is I had 6 posts total so a fair assumption would be that Im not even participating or reading the thread. Doesnt matter when my last post was.
He raised an eyebrow and I questioned him some but I wasn't locked in at that point
Were you suspecting Ekko then?

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
2) @T-Pein™ - came in and just sheeped ekko, then betrayal hammered him, doesn't feel like there's a lot of neurons firing there, for some reason my gut is telling me to look elsewhere
3) @RDK - don't see the bus! made plenty of original points and made them early. satisfied with how he has handled sus around him
4) @Lethal (subbed for Big Tuna) - no clue
5) @Kurumi (subbed for Retrolize) - no clue
6) @Doddsy (subbed for Odd). - not following his scum pattern of dropping in and responding to stale posts. was in the trenches fighting aurelian. wouldn't rule out a bus necessarily but just feel like this is town doddsy tbdean
7) @Fujishiro - no clue
8) @Psychic - still not sure, seemed like obvscum at the start and then started forming complete sentences, but nothing convincing. I'd still be down to policy lynch her tbh but only if there's nothing better on the table
9) @Ratchet - vibing with him more now than I was earlier but still don't like that he didn't really follow through on some "sus" stuff he was pointing out. feels lacking in potency compared to how he treated my slot last game, though fwiw I think I was sussing him for exactly that last game too until he went in on me, not sure how being indie affected his play. the town read on ultra could be TMI as I seem to be the only one leaning that way.
10) @Poyser - feels like he's been absolutely tunneling ultra from the get-go and as scum if he sees him as the biggest threat I could see him playing it this way to keep him on the defense. doesn't seem particularly bothered about being in or having odo in his pocket either. also didn't like his post-scum-flip vibes. he did get on aurelian much earlier than I remembered though, even before I was really solid on him or had said all that much even. so, probably not a bus? if ultra flips scum then poyser is obvtown.
11) @MangoSenpai - not picking up on any kind of agenda or positional play, never played with him but feels like a townie and just here for the vibes. not against him being pressured and put back into poe at some point tho

12) @Dalton - like I said earlier, came in late and threw some sus at people already being sussed, ultimately landed on ekko and never looked like moving off. might be unfortunate timing but feels like a probable bus!
14) @Grammaton -
15) @Ultra - I feel like I have the same reasons to sus both of them for their play around aurelian/ekko but have more reasons to think ultra is town...could see both being town or one being scum and one being town....no chance they're scum together.

yeah not a super useful reads list unfortunately. man it really does feel like flipping ultra would tell us a lot but I feel uneasy about it.

not scum together:

gram/ultra
poyser/ultra
ratchet/ultra
rdk/poyser

probably some exclusions I'm forgetting.

Ultra

THE BEAR
No I’m actually curious. You say it’s more an absence of towning but I’d be interested to hear your theory for the other side lol

He stayed on the periphery of almost all discussions happening during the day. You made a comment earlier about how you'd expect him to gas you up - if you look at his early ISO that's kind of what he did as he threw his hat into your side while you were pressuring me. Floated above the Fang/Ekko discussion while voting Psychic. Said he was unfussed voting Ekko in the stage where, by his own insistence, Ekko was cooked, so I'm not sure why he came across as so nonchalant about it. Overall nothing that can't be immediately discarded, and his direction following the flip seems kind of uninspired.

The point is I had 6 posts total so a fair assumption would be that Im not even participating or reading the thread. Doesnt matter when my last post was.

Were you suspecting Ekko then?

I did suspect Ekko, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back