• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Radiant Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
d2 town agenda imo:

1) push dalton
2) try to get something edible out of lethal/kurumi/fuji
3) if nothing comes from the above, flipping ultra is probably the highest info play we can do

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
You silently moved your priority order from earlier.

Fuji convinced me.
You seem scummier overall.

My case on fuji is just kekko trying to distance by trying to lynch him.
My case on you is you trying to derail from kekko even tho you were sussing him.

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
P 25

Man, Gram and Poyser are ganging up on Ultra's character and not arguments here. Really bad.

They're not only disregarding the point about Doddsy being more than very likely town based on the interactions between the Aur/ Ekko slot.

Ultra

THE BEAR
If you highly suspect Ekko of being scum whats the point of wanting to pressure someone he's initiating the vote on.

Feels like we're going I circles here Fooj, I suspected him but I wasn't 100% locked in, and most importantly I didn't think he would get away or anything so I wanted to see how much I could extract from other slots

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
I was actually town leaning on Ekko when I asked him why he was top wagon at the time, his posting reminded me of his town self lol.

Grammaton

Consigliere
P 25

Man, Gram and Poyser are ganging up on Ultra's character and not arguments here. Really bad.

They're not only disregarding the point about Doddsy being more than very likely town based on the interactions between the Aur/ Ekko slot.

Doddsy is likely town

He isn’t cast iron town, and he’s not exempt from being discussed

next

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back