• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Radiant Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Mango stayed mostly clear of the Fang discussion but the question he swooped into ask him about being caught and spilling the beans seems a bit too on the nose for me

Poyser

a3c67ce1df6ff254caa241611621f74a.jpg

you serious?
What are you worried about?

Poyser

Mango stayed mostly clear of the Fang discussion but the question he swooped into ask him about being caught and spilling the beans seems a bit too on the nose for me
I read it as trying to laugh it off tbh lol

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
Ye it does actually
Guess I'm trembling then

Anyway, yes, at the time I wasn't too sold on the wagon. emphasis on the time.

I just went along trying to see if he'd cave in to the pressure.

And I mean I would say he did after a while, though not by my merit. There were already driving forces behind that wagon, I was taking more of a sideline.

Regardless, it was clear as day the more he talked, and the more Ekko talked the worse he looked.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Bussing on the first day seems really risky in a vanilla game with only 15 players.
T-Pein is most likely town, there´s no way mafia would have just hammered Ekko not even halfway through a 48 h day phase when there is still some time left to try and get the lynch moved to another candidate.

how confident are you in this take?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Think my lynch is kind of a forgone conclusion but I'd like people to put down their thoughts (if they haven't) rather than just try and no-sell me because they can get away with it *Cough* Gram *Cough*

Grammaton

Consigliere
Think my lynch is kind of a forgone conclusion but I'd like people to put down their thoughts (if they haven't) rather than just try and no-sell me because they can get away with it *Cough* Gram *Cough*

im sorry I didn’t think you questioning a post where I’m town reading poyser by demanding I explain what I don’t like about poyser was worth responding to

Ultra

THE BEAR
Motivation to play has tanked to negative so I won't make promises anyway. I'd like time to evaluate tomorrow after some other players who haven't posted had the opportunity to but I'll probably get quickhammered

Ratchet

I'm not sure why you'd roll over here when a slot like Fuji can easily go first.
Why wouldn't people care about his legacy reads?
I'm just messing with him, hence why I said, post them regardless. I think his pity party on that is probably unearned.

Ultra

THE BEAR
im sorry I didn’t think you questioning a post where I’m town reading poyser by demanding I explain what I don’t like about poyser was worth responding to

You said you were giving him a pass on the basis of information I know to be correct, so that begs the question of what reservations you have that aren't related to me. Obviously.

Ratchet

Motivation to play has tanked to negative so I won't make promises anyway. I'd like time to evaluate tomorrow after some other players who haven't posted had the opportunity to but I'll probably get quickhammered
I assume half of day 2 will be fine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back