Game Ranked Radiant Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychic

Yennefer
Looks like people were throwing sus on kurumi, who is also scummy once dalton left.
I kinda want to see what Dalton flips. Could tell me a bit about the people voting him.

vote Dalton

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Anyone else like trying to guess which reaction was by who when they see multiple reactions on a post or is that just me

Also no idea how many votes Dalton has on him but probably enough to chill and see what he has to SAY for himself

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
I'm not quite sure what to make of the girl.

She starts off clearing the entire Ekko wagon, seemingly, saying bussing is unlikely, but also suspects Ratchet who was on it. I also find it interesting she didn't suspect me, especially because she has established reason to, but just says I don't seem scummy. Her protesting the claim that she implied there's no scum on Ekko...obviously doesn't make sense, but it seems like this is some communication error where maybe she has a different definition of what bussing is or something. Only explanation I can really think of. Overall verdict is awkward but not quite scum awkward, first impression

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Well, more like second impression. I think if she is scum it strongly implied the last one bussed, but otherwise she has spent more real estate clearing a large block of town than she has establishing suspects

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
I'm not quite sure what to make of the girl.

She starts off clearing the entire Ekko wagon, seemingly, saying bussing is unlikely, but also suspects Ratchet who was on it. I also find it interesting she didn't suspect me, especially because she has established reason to, but just says I don't seem scummy. Her protesting the claim that she implied there's no scum on Ekko...obviously doesn't make sense, but it seems like this is some communication error where maybe she has a different definition of what bussing is or something. Only explanation I can really think of. Overall verdict is awkward but not quite scum awkward, first impression
In some ways it works in her favour because if you're town I would expect scum to take very clear sides - either you're town or you're scum. She has mostly just not addressed you but I just don't have enough posts from her where I feel confident saying that slot is towny.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Updated list

Town

Ultra
CraigPelton
RDK
Doddsy

Town lite

T Pein
Fujishiro

Town diet-extra-lite

Kurumi
Psychic

Golden boys (kinda scummy players who *should* self resolve)

Lethal
Poyser

Scum

Ratchet
Dalton
Grammaton

Is where I'm at right now *yawns*

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Gonna keep my vote on Dalton. Ratchet seems to have a case of bucket syndrome and his pushes so far have not been captivating. Gram does not come across as bucketed, but also not very inspirational.

I'm on Day 2 of no-selling Poyser's hodgepodge case and I intend to just keep swatting it away unless we're both alive by like day 4 in which case I lynch him.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Vote Lynch Dalton

my-job-here-is-done-bye.gif

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Vote Lynch: Dalton

Going to let Gram off the hook for a while :whathekong

We should strike while the iron is hot RDK :whathekong

But very well

[Vote lynch Dalton]

Looks like people were throwing sus on kurumi, who is also scummy once dalton left.
I kinda want to see what Dalton flips. Could tell me a bit about the people voting him.

vote Dalton

unvote
vote dalton

Vote Lynch Dalton

my-job-here-is-done-bye.gif

hmmm.

Vote Lynch Dalton

Vote Count 2 Day 2

Indigo

Notorious
Vote Count 2 Day 2

Dalton - 6
(RDK, Ultra, Psychic, CraigPelton, Fujishiro, T-Pein)
Kurumi - 1 (Grammaton)
Ultra - 1 (Poyser)
Grammaton - 1 (Kurumi)
Fujishiro - 1 (Ratchet)

Grammaton: Kurumi
Fujishiro: Dalton -> Kurumi -> Dalton
T-Pein: Dalton -> Ultra -> Dalton -> Unvote -> Dalton
Ultra: Grammaton -> Dalton
Poyser: Dalton -> Ultra
Ratchet: Fujishiro
RDK: Grammaton -> Dalton
CraigPelton: Kurumi -> Dalton