• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Royal Guard (Bleach) in Naruto verse

OrlandoSky

Paramount
That's not really making any grand stand of a point there dumbass...
Again, it shook 3 Planet sized Dimensions including the very atmosphere and everything about it.
Again, you are being an absolute idiot pretending he's smarter than he is as per the fucking usual, including asking for calcs when the most basic eyeball would tell you I'm right!
Bro, literally the only one grand standing is you…you’re the one whose making the claim (pretty confidently) that shaking an atmosphere yields planet busting level energy , asking for proof beyond just “I eyeballed it” shouldn’t trigger you to get this defensive lol

MusubiKazesaru

Illustrious
Super Moderator
Xho. Chill on the hostility. The OBD is indeed built on the backbone of numbers. He's asking what the output of the feat would even amount to.

From what I understand it's more of a side effect of the RG not named Ichibei releasing Bankai due to not being able to control it with their Soul King boosted power.

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Generally I don't like to discuss my own threads but this is interesting.

In the case of Senjumaru we have that she shook 3 worlds while she was in the Reio's palace, in another dimension for practical purposes, generally shaking a planet is a continental feat, a little more or a little less but there is one more piece of information that must be added.

In Bleach, breaking the balance means that the three worlds come back together, we know this when Ichigo stabs Reio.

Merging 3 worlds (the size of Earth) is a planetary feat, minimum 150 Zettatons if we want to give it a number.

We have the background that Zero Squad has a blood pact in which they can only release their true Reiatsu level when three of the four have died because if two or more release all their power they risk breaking the balance, that is, if more than one of them releases their power, that disaster would occur.

So... if two RG = Planet+ level then one RG would continue entering planetary levels, at least that is what makes the most sense taking all that into account, if they only shook the planets, they would not have such a pact and all of them would have used their bankais at the same time.

Last edited:

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Generally I don't like to discuss my own threads but this is interesting.

In the case of Senjumaru we have that she shook 3 worlds while she was in the Reio's palace, in another dimension for practical purposes, generally shaking a planet is a continental feat, a little more or a little less but there is one more piece of information that must be added.

In Bleach, breaking the balance means that the three worlds come back together, we know this when Ichigo stabs Reio.

Merging 3 worlds (the size of Earth) is a planetary feat, minimum 150 Zettatons if we want to give it a number.

We have the background that Zero Squad has a blood pact in which they can only release their true Reiatsu level when three of the four have died because if two or more release all their power they risk breaking the balance, that is, if more than one of them releases their power, that disaster would occur.

So... if two RG = Planet+ level then one RG would continue entering planetary levels, at least that is what makes the most sense taking all that into account, if they only shook the planets, they would not have such a pact and all of them would have used their bankais at the same time.
Apparently, it isn't planetry+. It barely breaks into the zettatons at best.

Apparently, it isn't planetry+. It barely breaks into the zettatons at best.
Solar in the OBD already killed planet level Bleach.

Nah, Solar really didn't.
Looking at the post, they went for Earthquake Calcs which doesn't work at all with what Shutara's feat actually did, something Solar admitted themselves and was on faulty info on top of that(Going by the old distance rather than the new distance).

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Nah, Solar really didn't.
Looking at the post, they went for Earthquake Calcs which doesn't work at all with what Shutara's feat actually did, something Solar admitted themselves and was on faulty info on top of that(Going by the old distance rather than the new distance).
She added that the atmosphere shenanigans wouldn't add much and that because of the cross dimension stuff a portion of it is rendered unquantifiable.

She only corrected herself about the distance.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I mean ultimately shaking a planet doesn't yield large planet results even if its three planets.

You're best bet is to wait for someone like Chaos to really calc it to get good results.

Unless you want to go with the inverse method.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
imagine being addicted to numbers, and waiting for pixels methods to show that approval

if it was one planet for being shaken, it would be in the low continental range, but its not only three dif planets (read, planets but from dif realms) being shaken, she affected the atmosphere, clouds and all, thats why its planet levels to unknown degree (another hint: didnt say even large planet level, just said planet level to unknown degree)

its really sad to see the obd (the actual obders, not the noobs we have or sb spies) being so obtuse for numbers, where they dont have common sense and the value to estimate a feat, on their own

sad

smh, the calcs bs truly gave lots of advantages in the evaluation, but also lots of mistakes and disadvantages to the posters, who wait for the numbers to being put inside their brains, like coin machines, lmao

anyway, in the obd, both here and in fanzverse, idc for solar or anything else, in the post i said there, peeps agreed with me, for planet levels to unknown degree

you want to call it country levels, continental do what you want, but it aint that low if you actually do the research, wake up and change mindset and start thinking without waiting for numbers every time, i said what i have to say, in very simplistic terms

gg

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Bro, literally the only one grand standing is you…you’re the one whose making the claim (pretty confidently) that shaking an atmosphere yields planet busting level energy , asking for proof beyond just “I eyeballed it” shouldn’t trigger you to get this defensive lol
We’re being safe by calling it planet level

There’s already people claiming it’s universal so this is very tame

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Based on what exactly?
Three different worlds that far apart from each other are affected by it

Maybe if those worlds were stacked on top of each other you guys would have a point but the distance between them is pretty noticeable

Shaking three planets isn't planet level and neither is shaking the atmosphere.
Range matters

bleach-5665371.jpg

main-qimg-40c5a50cc05a9d6635cc928739a885e0

It has to cross that wide distance for it to affect all three worlds (and that’s just 2 in the pictures above)

That doesn't validate anything.
It validates saying planet level is on the safer side 🫤

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Wasted rants aside and OBD hivemind aside.

Like I said earlier in the thread. I think planet level is justified. But I do think this really needs to be calced to give proper justice. And all that was stated that the normal way to calc this would not be the EQ method everyone on FV and OLF is trying to do. You can do the inverse method that GM and Solar brought up.

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Three different worlds that far apart from each other are affected by it

Maybe if those worlds were stacked on top of each other you guys would have a point but the distance between them is pretty noticeable

Range matters

bleach-5665371.jpg

main-qimg-40c5a50cc05a9d6635cc928739a885e0

It has to cross that wide distance for it to affect all three worlds (and that’s just 2 in the pictures above)
Still not seeing any sources or cslcs that back up it being planet level, the distance between them via the garganta really isn’t that large compared to the actual size of planets themselves given from that picture or Ichigo’s team running through it in a short timeframe.

It validates saying planet level is on the safer side 🫤
It doesn’t validate it being planet level which is what I meant and you know that.

Senjumaru shook the three relms by the indirect shockwaves of her Bankai, not even her directly attacking said relms

This is the equivalent of Superman rocking the entire solar system by the shockwave of the impact of his punches

The fact that all three relms were shaken and it took less than 30 seconds for her power to reach that far?

It’s a safe approximation. This is beyond multi continental. If you wanna just cap it at Moon Level to Planetary be my guest. But it would be against common sense to say that affecting what is essentially multiple planets just by flexing your power doesn’t cross the line to Moon/Planetoid Level.

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Senjumaru shook the three relms by the indirect shockwaves of her Bankai, not even her directly attacking said relms
Yes, they were shook they were not destroyed the massive gap between the two is the problem here especially since the mass of the atmosphere and the empty void of space are mostly unquantifiable factors when it comes to “shaking the dimension” hence why even with square inverse law you’d need to back this up with an actual calc.

This is the equivalent of Superman rocking the entire solar system by the shockwave of the impact of his punches
It was actually the Fourth World that he shooknot our solar system.
The fact that all three relms were shaken and it took less than 30 seconds for her power to reach that far?
That’s more of a range feat it doesn’t really affect the outcome of her shaking something speed if it’s like Beerus and Goku’s punch shockwaves

It’s a safe approximation. This is beyond multi continental. If you wanna just cap it at Moon Level to Planetary be my guest. But it would be against common sense to say that affecting what is essentially multiple planets just by flexing your power doesn’t cross the line to Moon/Planetoid Level.
It’s really not. The safe approximation would be to get the numbers shaking three earths since that’s the feat that actually happened and use that value. Shaking a bowling ball is different than generating enough force to crush it into pieces, the gap between the two is not really a leap you can make unless you back it up.

Last edited:
Yes, they were shook they were not destroyed the massive gap between the two is the problem here especially since the mass of the atmosphere and the empty void of space are mostly unquantifiable factors when it comes to “shaking the dimension” hence why even with square inverse law you’d need to back this up with an actual calc.
If they were actually destroyed it would be a Multi-Planet Level/Large Planet Level+ Feat in the low end. Hell we’ve gotten Star Level calcs from one character destroying one planet.

So the fact that we are calling it Moon to Planet level until further notice is perfectly logical imo.

It was actually the Fourth World that he shooknot our solar system.
Don’t try to correct me on this. Bekka said Superman rocked their entire Star System. I never said our own solar system. And it doesn’t matter if it was or not that’s not the point.

VQsxoVzaJCtyYw-JYXYzQHeiKexxODNe9AroTR5SonrMVI6ehpn8CpatAXUROQw_vjycPa8kA82J=s1600

That’s more of a range feat it doesn’t really affect the outcome of her shaking something speed if it’s like Beerus and Goku’s punch shockwaves
What are you talking about? This isn’t Star Wars where The Force is everywhere so speed isn’t as much a factor when it comes to affecting certain things as range

This is her own Bankai affecting different dimensions the size of Earth. There is definitely a speed factor here

It’s really not. The safe approximation would be to get the numbers shaking three earths since that’s the feat that actually happened and use that value.
Calcs aren’t “the feat that actually happened”

You got shit backwards. Calcs give a solid number—which helps with precision. But what we’re doing is approximating the ballpark.

When Superman or Silver Surfer crosses the cosmos under a year, we eyeball it as MFTL. Same with Gladiator crossing a galaxy in a blink of Hemdall’s eye. You don’t need calcs to know—they just help understand further where in the ballpark you are

OrlandoSky

Paramount
If they were actually destroyed it would be a Multi-Planet Level/Large Planet Level+ Feat in the low end. Hell we’ve gotten Star Level calcs from one character destroying one planet.

So the fact that we are calling it Moon to Planet level until further notice is perfectly logical imo.
That's completely nonsensical. Nothing was destroyed nor did she even say that it would destroy the three worlds.

Don’t try to correct me on this. Bekka said Superman rocked their entire Star System. I never said our own solar system. And it doesn’t matter if it was or not that’s not the point.

VQsxoVzaJCtyYw-JYXYzQHeiKexxODNe9AroTR5SonrMVI6ehpn8CpatAXUROQw_vjycPa8kA82J=s1600
In reference to the Fourth World...Bekka lives on Apokolips, she was on Apokolips when it happened...she's even talking to Bruce now...on Apokolips.

What are you talking about? This isn’t Star Wars where The Force is everywhere so speed isn’t as much a factor when it comes to affecting certain things as range

This is her own Bankai affecting different dimensions the size of Earth. There is definitely a speed factor here
There were no signs of a shockwave, it physically shook all realms at the same time. That's a range feat the fact that all realms are tethered to each other is further proof of that.

Calcs aren’t “the feat that actually happened”

You got shit backwards. Calcs give a solid number—which helps with precision. But what we’re doing is approximating the ballpark.
I'm not sure you understand...to register something as planet level is to say that it carries the force at least equal to blow up the earth, shaking the worlds and the mass of the atmosphere isn't the same thing. You have to actually back these things up with evidence calcs were made for this to show your work...you don't need to calc with instances like SSJ Vegeta saying he can blow up the earth because other characters can and he flat out said he could. Senjumaru didn't even say or allude to being able to destroy all worlds that's pure conjecture on your part. With Yhwach its planet level because he was merging all three worlds, see the difference?

When Superman or Silver Surfer crosses the cosmos under a year, we eyeball it as MFTL. Same with Gladiator crossing a galaxy in a blink of Hemdall’s eye. You don’t need calcs to know—they just help understand further where in the ballpark you are
That is a terrible example because 1) there are calcs for all of those 2) they actually showed being MFTL where is Senjumaru neither destroyed any of the planets nor said they were going to be destroyed. Shaking them with ease and destroying them are two completely seperate things hence the bowling ball comparison, it's easy to shake a bowling ball with minimal effort but that doesn't mean you can crush one with your hands.

Back